Newbie - Any Advice or tips

Wear comfy shoes - there's likely to be a lot of standing around in queues for autographs and at the photo shoots.

Don't buy anything to eat at the venue - the food is seriously overpriced and, in my opinion - not that good. There are loads of places close by where you'll be able to get something cheaper and better.

If you're planning to get autographs from any of the guests who are likely to be really popular, get there for when the doors open at 9.

That's all I can think of for now.

Oh yes, one last thing - enjoy yourself.

Edited by dwarfbabe

The FAQs and other threads cover most of what you need.

but as a seasoned visitor to these events i must say the following:

Arrive as early possible - popular guests will be busy and their vitual tickets will be snapped up quickly

know what Autographs/guests you want and make sure to obtain vitual tickets as soon as possible (if needed for the stars you want to see)

Bring enough cash for what you want to purchase

be prepared for possible waiting around to meet the more popular guests as either their VT number will be high or while they go off for talks and photoshoots

remember the VT number for each guest so you can enter the queue when your number is reached - remember people the VT systems is designed so you can go off and do other things while the guest is signing earlier numbers - there is no need to hang around the end of the queues if you number is 200 and the guest is signing 1 to 20 :uhoh:

If unsure about anything ask a crew member (they normally have a coloured showmasters crew tshirt on) there are always a few about

Have fun, remember this is a celebration of the art of TV/Film and comics

the dude :blink: