TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with the online shop. I'm trying to sign in (previously signed up and ordered LFCC tickets which was fine) but now it wont recognise my username - is this because it's a different shop to that? Do I have to sign up again? Thanks x

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with the online shop. I'm trying to sign in (previously signed up and ordered LFCC tickets which was fine) but now it wont recognise my username - is this because it's a different shop to that? Do I have to sign up again? Thanks x

The Showmasters and Massive Events online stores ARE different and as such you will need to sign up again on the Massive Events store in order to be able to purchase tickets.

If you have already signed up to the ME store in the past to purchase tickets for another Massive Events convention, however, then this is the same account but just a different area of the shop.

It's very strange - it's letting me online on the LFCC fine but it's not recognising my user name under the twilight one (and I can’t seem to be able to get from LLFC to the Twi one) I’m copying and pasting from the email I received when I changed my password as well so I’m not typing it incorrectly. Hmmm - frustrating :unsure: I’m always the difficult one!

Oooh just seen the other reply - thanks for that :) will sign up now!

Edited by hey_whatever

• Showmasters Admin

It's very strange - it's letting me online on the LFCC fine but it's not recognising my user name under the twilight one (and I can’t seem to be able to get from LLFC to the Twi one) I’m copying and pasting from the email I received when I changed my password as well so I’m not typing it incorrectly. Hmmm - frustrating :unsure: I’m always the difficult one!

As per Marks post above you need a new account for the Massive Events shop. The username you have on the Showmasters shop (LFCC) will not work.

• Showmasters Admin

Read my post above... the Showmasters and Massive Events stores ARE different, you will need to sign up on the Massive Events store in order to be able to purchase tickets for the Twilight Proms.

I realise it has been posted earlier that this is the same store but I think the misunderstanding came from thinking that you had purchased tickets for an ME show in the past not SM.

I hope that helps you out! Good luck this time!

Oooh just seen the other reply - thanks for that :) will sign up now!

Hiya, I clicked on register and it had my username and pw then I just had to fill all the bla in again to register for the new tickets and it worked fine.

HTH

LiSe x