Wine reception

kegan5

Does anyone remember what time the wine receptions usually are at the cons? trying to work out if I can get from London to Nhampton after work in good time for the reception...

I think it was about 9pm ish at the twilight event.

Does anyone remember what time the wine receptions usually are at the cons? trying to work out if I can get from London to Nhampton after work in good time for the reception...

I think it was about 9pm ish at the twilight event.

wasn't it at 8 at the twilight event? Or 7 - 8? I think it should be about that time, but it started a bit late or somthing.

Possibly my memory's like a sieve.

I'm not sure if Gold is worth getting if I can't get to the event early enough since the reception is probably the highlight with regards to meeting the guests etc.

Possibly my memory's like a sieve.

I'm not sure if Gold is worth getting if I can't get to the event early enough since the reception is probably the highlight with regards to meeting the guests etc.

I got a gold now but I'm getting ther one day before, because i have to travel from norway. But O don't think it shall take more time than a hour to drive from London?

thanks David :)

aednil in theory it takes 1 hour, but it takes me at least 30mins to do the 3.5 miles from my office to my home... especially during work peak hours.

I need some floo powder :P

P.s. congrats on the gold :D yay

thanks David :)

aednil in theory it takes 1 hour, but it takes me at least 30mins to do the 3.5 miles from my office to my home... especially during work peak hours.

I need some floo powder :P

P.s. congrats on the gold :D yay

Thanks.

Ok, on the twi-event i traveled by train and i took about one hour, thats why i guessed on one hour from London :WINCE:

London's such a pain to get anywhere from 4-6pm, I looked at trains... it takes about 1hour - 1.5 hours depending on the train.... but even then i'd have to get into the city and out.

I'll see, I've purchased a gold anyway now... i'm too impatient and a little fanatical about Potter so it's worth it eeeeh xx

Yay, congrats! :thumbup: (and with HP it's always worth it :o)

I just looked in my notebook and the opening ceremony for ET was 7-7:30pm and the wine reception was right after that :).

Unfortunately I'm too poor to get gold at the moment (as I'm off to Italy on Wednesday and just bought tickets for the Twi Mini-Con xD) hehe. Very excited though, have been wanting to go to one of these for many years!