Who's got the ROTK soundtrack?

Frodos_Girl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would??!! Oh that'd be sooo cool!! Mhhh still we gotta think of what we're gonna write as an instruction or whatever you wanna call it...

So then we could post the link of the website on ever LOTR related forum we know and we could send out emails with it as well...

This is such a good idea, we could put the url in an email saying "If you're a LOTR fan whether you're a fan of the movie or book! Come 'n' put you're name on the site and say where you come from as well. All names will be very much appreciated!" Something kinda like that. Not that exactly :angel: Obviously better!!! Well, i have contacts from the US, Spain, France, Germany, UK :huh: and some more!! So that's cool!

We should all arrange a time to come online then we all can talk about it! Y'all got MSN? If ya do we could have a big convie, or we could just come on here :D My email's rainbow_pixxie@hotmail.com Feel free to add me :D

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx

Oh this is gonna be brilliant. I know some people in New Zealand, and I bet these people know someone in Australia..so we've got the 5th continent covered already too! *ggg*

I don't have MSN unfortunately..but I've got ICQ...or you can alway reach me by email: arwen.evenstar@bluemail.ch

Hugs,

Nyah

Well the time difference isn't too bad, as long as no one's from america. It's just one hour later (or is it earlier?!) here in Switzerland than it is in England. I guess I'll manage that..we just gotta find out when I need to be on here! *g*

Sleep well then! I'm gonna go to bed too. *getting tired now*

Hugs to everyone

and sweet dreams!

Nyah

Yeah, isn't it?! It's kinda a weird idea but at the same time I really like it. It's like counting the people of a country. I mean if everything works we'll have thousands of names of people who love the books and the movies as much as we do. It's like that huuuuuge family. And whenever there's someone like making fun of us and saying "WTF, just stop talking about LOTR..it's way to stupid or whatever" we can go" Well, tell that to that 1 million or whatever other fans out there.." *ggg*

Well and even if it doesn't work, it's a fun thing to do! :)

Well the time difference isn't too bad, as long as no one's from america. It's just one hour later (or is it earlier?!) here in Switzerland than it is in England. I guess I'll manage that..we just gotta find out when I need to be on here! *g*

Sleep well then! I'm gonna go to bed too. *getting tired now*

Hugs to everyone

and sweet dreams!

Nyah

ur one hour earlier!

how r we gonna know if they are windin us up or are replying loads? i think we'll need to set up an email addy for them to respond to so we dont get any false entries!

Yeah, like someone'll prolly put something like "Frodo Baggins" and be pathetic like that! :unsure:

how r we gonna know if they are windin us up or are replying loads? i think we'll need to set up an email addy for them to respond to so we dont get any false entries!

Yeah, like someone'll prolly put something like "Frodo Baggins" and be pathetic like that! :unsure:

well, if we have a real name section and a nickname section, it'll be ok

well, if we have a real name section and a nickname section, it'll be ok

Yeah, that's fine! Oh this is gonna be soo cool! :lol:

ur one hour earlier!

Oh thank you for that! I'm always mixing times up! *g* :)

So who's gonna work out that homepage now?! Karamelrose, isn't she?!

We could kinda get some ideas what to write, so that she doesn't have to do everything by herself...

Edited by Nyah

This is gonna be so much fun! Well i won't be online until tomorrow night, 'cause I'm going to see ROTK again! :blink: Which should be really good. 'n' on sunday i have to go round my brothers round lunch-ish time, then I'm going to see ROTK again. But with my family! So that'll be sunday night also! :P I could also put the link on my MSN group as well! I think the A + F idea is good! S'all good! :angel: