COSMONAUTS FOR THE SHOW

prendy9160

Dear Dave & Showmasters,

I am writing to you in the hope that you will take notice of a regular person who has attended all the shows and i have even done some work for you in the early years of the shows.

My main hobby is that of ther space programme mainly Apollo, but please could you bring over some of the Cosmonauts from the Eastern block.

They are always freindly to al people and they are very talkative and meeeting to go that extra mile for the customers.

The Appollo guests are great and will always be popular, but i beleive more people would like the chance to meet some of the Cosmonauts again.

Valentina was wonderful to meet and was so pleasant, it is not everday that you get to meet these people so please Dave and Showmasters rethink about again and bring the Cosmonauts over again.

Paul Prendergast

:WAVE::thumbup::YAHOO:

prendy9160 has made a request which I hope Showmasters will consider carefully.

The presence of cosmonauts was a unique feature of Autographica and even gave the show an edge over similar type events staged over the Pond. A number of cosmonauts have attended events in Germany this year, so the problems relating to the granting of visas should no longer be an issue (unless, of course, the problem lay with the British Immigration authorities).

Edited by descartes

• 3 weeks later...