Because two topics just wasn't enough for Supernatural!

Basically for anyone new to the forum we've been tirelessly campaigning (well begging really!) for SM/ME to put on a Supernatural con or at least bring some Supernatural guests to a signing event.

The awesome Gandalfia created a facebook group - current members 484 but we're very very greedy and we want more so please spread the word amongst all your friends and join up to the below link...

Supernatural Facebook group

We won't shut up until you do.....

Edited by Persnickety

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I can't remember what number I am but I have joined the facebook group for Showmasters to run a supernatural con too!! And its getting bigger every day!!! We fans are VERY loyal and dedicated to Supernatural and it deserves better treatment and so do the fans by you running a con for us because you'd make sure that it was AWESOME!!!! :D (Is this sucking up too much?!!) :D

Edited by sami

I agree with the persistence for a Supernatural Con, of course, but some people may get annoyed with three topics open for it.

....But it totally deserves 3! LOL. A Supernatural Con PLEASE!!! :blink:;):WAVE:

Begging, begging pleeeeaasseeee, give us fans a SPN con!! (Sung to that song that I can't remember the title of or who sings it but it has begging in it so its useful for this!!!) My minds only on one thing at the moment...for you guys to run a Supernatural con for us please with extra fries?!

Edited by sami

looks like the crowd is getting restless for a supernatural con

lynch mob is forming

the villagers will be at the doors of SM HQ with pitchforks and fire screaming "SUPERNATURAL CON NOW"

SM better announce one quickly or there will be trouble

the dude :unsure: