who spotted PJ

betrayed-deagol

talk about cameos though... what about his kids! they have decent close ups in ALL THREE BLOODY MOVIES!! CLOSE UPS!!... They're hobbits, then Kids of Gondor i think, THEN kids of ROHAN!! damn them and they're super cuteness!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhh I haven't seen them at Sam's and Rosie's wedding yet. I gotta keep an eye out for that! :)

Anyway, I think it's so cute how mostly Katie looks all grown up. I mean she's still very young but comparing the FOTR scene to the ROTK scene she looks so much older. They're both lovely kids! :)

Bambi didn't make you cry. Weirdo! hehe ;) it probably made me cry when i was about 6. haven't seen it since then though :P

Same here I gotta say! *g* My mum said I was like sitting on a chair watching Bambi and was like crying all the time. I wonder why this is a children's movie anyway..it's soo sad! :P:P

I dont think I cried in Bambi. I used to stamp my foot on the floor. What was that rabbits name? Stamper? Or something..?

Stamper indeed!! His name was Thumper! I only remember that though because I had a cuddly toy that looked just like him so I called him Thumper!

I dont think I cried in Bambi.  I used to stamp my foot on the floor.  What was that rabbits name?  Stamper?  Or something..?

Stamper indeed!! His name was Thumper! I only remember that though because I had a cuddly toy that looked just like him so I called him Thumper!

Sure... thats the ONLY reason! Muwahhaha! But yeah, Thumper sounds right! lol! Stamper WAS CLOSE! For someone who hasn't seen the film for about 10 years!

Hey, i just got back from seeing ROTK, and i think i may have spotted him at some other pleaces. I think it's him on the ship. At the bit when Aragorn, Legolas 'n' Gimli go into the mountain. Then all the people say "Where is he going, he can't leave..." and Behind Theoden i think it's P.J. Also when Denethor thinks Faramir is dead. Just before Gandalf hits him. They're is people by the tree 'n' i think one of them is P.J!! :D

My my! you were very observant today :P

Yeah i am! :( I was pissed off with my friends today! We got to the part when Aragorn 'n' that just got to the Black Gate 'n' they left me to go out for a fag, and they didn't return! So i was left watching the end on my own! Well they were pissing me off they just kept talking, so i told them to shut up and f... off! LoL! They're not ruining the best movie ever for me!!! :( Even though it's the 3rd time i've seen it 'n' that I'm going to see it tomorrow or monday :(