regarding the free signers

Im hoping the comic book artists will sign a few for free, I really want Jimenez to sign all 5 issues of amazing spider-man of the American Son storyline featuring his art work on the covers. Ill feel a bit rude asking for so many :-/ but if you dont ask, you dont get! Ill buy some artwork off him too if hes doing that though.

Im really looking forward to meeting Arthur Suydam, his art work is just incredible. Im taking some Marvel Zombies stuff to get signed.

Im hoping the comic book artists will sign a few for free, I really want Jimenez to sign all 5 issues of amazing spider-man of the American Son storyline featuring his art work on the covers. Ill feel a bit rude asking for so many :-/ but if you dont ask, you dont get! Ill buy some artwork off him too if hes doing that though.

Im really looking forward to meeting Arthur Suydam, his art work is just incredible. Im taking some Marvel Zombies stuff to get signed.

I'm going to ask Jimenez to sign one of the American Son issues he did cover art for. Probably 595 as not only does it have my favourite cover art of the 5 but he also drew the interior pages as well. I also have a copy of Secret Invasion 1 with a blank front and back cover. I want him to draw a sketch on the front of that one as well.

Edited by AlanMoore'sBeard

• Showmasters Admin

The comic guests it's very much up to them.

For the voice actors Vic and Spike it will be one free and £5 for each one after that.

Thanks TT

Do you know if they will have 8x10's??

That's not been confirmed to me. Sorry.

The comic guests it's very much up to them.

For the voice actors Vic and Spike it will be one free and £5 for each one after that.

Thanks TT

Do you know if they will have 8x10's??

That's not been confirmed to me. Sorry.

okies if the let you know can you post it here..if they dont can u ask for us??

TY TT :whistling: