Autograph 8x10s

This is an idea after seeing an other members post about the 8x10s provided by Showmasters. I was thinking, if you want to request a picture of someone as you are having trouble finding one, other members on the forum could send you a link with a good selection of 8x10 images you can print out!

I personally dont know where to look, and im looking for some of the twilight guests (Peter Facinelli, Alex Meraz and Justin Chon) in Twilight themed 8x10s!

So if you need to find an image, know any good websites people can use or have a response to a request post it here! A few people are worried about the selection on offer at LFCC so lets help eachother out!

I'm looking for a Jewel Staite one as Kaylee Frye in Firefly in the pink flouncy dress she wore in one epi! Thanks!!!

Also at Eternal Twilight we got Peter as Carlisle in his basketball attire and Justin with Christian (angela) at prom so I imagine they'll be offered again

Edited by jazz5490

They usually have a silver sharpie available for signings I think if not you can take one they're like 2 quid or something

Sorry didn't mean to repeat the sharpie thing I really want a new moon image signed by peter :poki:

I thought about getting a book or something signed but the fact that it's not signed by Kellan and Ashley would just annoy me I think cos I met them but just got my piccies signed which I love and look lush around my poster on the wall :YAHOO:

An idea and what I do on a regular basis is google the images. Have it set to find extra large images. Save them and goto Photobox. You can crop them to 8x10 there too. I've never had a problem witht the old copyright thing with them unlike some other companies. They only cost £1.19 per 10x8 too.