Sign in to follow this  
Lambourne

What Season would you get Michael to sign?

I've decided to get an extra auto from Michael and get him to sign a Blu-Ray cover as well as the usual 8x10. My question for you is, what Season would you get Michael to sign out of Season 2 and 4 (Obviously Michael isn't in 1 and 3 isn't out on Blu-Ray yet) because I can't decide 100%.

I'm torn as Michael isn't on the cover for 2, however it is also the Season we are first introduced to him. It's one of life's more difficult decisions...

Haven't decided what I'm getting signed but if I was getting a cover signed it would probably be season 4...I guess because he has a more prominent role

I was thinking of getting a boxset signed, not sure yet, I don't have Blu-ray and was thinking of Season 3, so that's no help at all... :drunk:

i always lend people my dvd's (like family and close friends) so only really get 8x10's signed and i started an autograph book too which ill probably get him to sign and hopefully hell do a little birthday message or something!

I'm getting seasons 3 & 4 signed. If we can get extras then I'd get 2 signed as well. :chair: