Saturday at MKDONS

sith

I've been to many of the previous CM's think I started around no6.

Saturday was Ying & Yang

Liked the Stadium, not been to a footy stad before so that was cool (as was the weather but you can't help that!)

Thought the dude in his Joker getup was awesome. If you're reading well done. I wish I'd stopped and said it to you. Even had the manerisms down aswell. :blink:

Also thought the dude in the Spidey outfit was top aswell, nice one.:spidy: Also good to see the Imperial Garrison at the event as always :vader: - one of these days I'm gonna get my pic taken with you. Loved the Cylon walking around, first time I've noticed him at an event.:cylon:

Regarding the comments about the Manga free hug peeps, no probs, whatever floats ya boat- although I did get the feeling if I'd asked I may have crushed her (I'm a big lad) or got nicked :D:D:D (She was quite diminuitve)

Lot's of guests, thankfully there was only one I wanted to see but the queue was Huuuuuuge so didn't bother. (It seemed logical to me) :D

The dealer room was warm!

I have read the trouble Showmasters have had with the organisation of this event so going to cut them the slack they deserve. Not something I'd want to do. I also appreciate the trouble they had with Centre MK, the space alotted wasn't really enough for all the guests although the dealers may have felt a pinch with less passing (ooh what's going on here) trade. Win some lose some. /shrug

However I am supprised at 150+ dealers unless there was another room I didn't go to. I looked at the map on a wall an there appeared to be one room which felt like a total of 70 dealers in the room and the outskirts by the stad seating. My mate and I did the dealer room and the surounding area twice very quickly. Shortest time I had spent at a CM event. As I say, a perception not a major criticism.

An observation I made - the sporting guests looked rather lacking in visitors, don't know if it's a good idea having sporting people at a predomantly Movie / Sci Fi event. Before I get jumped it's an observation not a dig.

Overall it was a pleasant day out. Just a shame new attendees wouldn't have seen Showmasters at their best, but all new venues will have teething problems specially with the problems explained in other threads.

May the force be with you.

Sith.

Edited by sith

Agree 100% with Sith.

The Joker was awesome on saturday. His manerisms were flawless.

Got 2 pics of him in 2 different outfit changes.

If your reading... made for great authentic representation of Heath's portayal.

Shame didn't get a pic taken with you but got 2 cool pics of you from the day.

Hope your there next event.