Do you live in or near Carlisle?

NuttyMadam

to anyone who lives in Cumbria or southern scotland we want to meet up before the convention to get to know some people. Both my friend and I went to et1 and we are both going to et2 so please leave a message and we can hopefully make some more friends.

Anyone who lives in Carlisle, can you please send me a postcard frm that place that has Carlisle written on it so that I can include it in the scrapbook i'm making for Peter? By doing so u'll automatically be entered in a competition to win a copy of it signed by Peter himself! :angry: If you are sending me the postcard email me at shda_sanarita@hotmail.com with your full name and I can send u my house address. Thank you!

Call me filthy but I thought you meant... you know... Cullen. :D

Yeah - you're not alone - we must both be filthy - my immediate thought was 'I wish!"

Make that 3 of us, my first thought was 'no, but I wouldn't mind Carlisle in me!'

:D

Call me filthy but I thought you meant... you know... Cullen. :D

Yeah - you're not alone - we must both be filthy - my immediate thought was 'I wish!"

Make that 3 of us, my first thought was 'no, but I wouldn't mind Carlisle in me!'

Haha! Wouldn't we all...