Return Of The KIng!!

Nienna

omg!! its such a great film!! i wont say anymore or people will be after me but a warning to anyone going to see it: TAKE TISSUES!!!!

now viggo an orli and lij and dom and billy and............. the list goes on HAVE to be at c5 c'mon showmasters!! we know u can do it!!!

jade -xxx-

Edited by Nienna

i was shouting when Merry got hurt, i shouted at Frodo, I shouted at Gollum, i shouted at Denethol as well. i cried a heck of alot, mainly with Sam! and i was cheering and cheering when something good happened! i don't think i've ever been so actively into a film before!

IT ROCKED! wahoo! going to see him again tomorrow!

luv ya

me x x x

It was so fantastically amazingly brilliant!! I loved it! I have seen it twice now - and I'd love to keep going again and again! :D

Wish I worked at the cinema! :D

When I came out of the film, I walked past the other cinema next door, and they were on the bit where Aragorn jivvies up his army. I turned to my Mum and said shall we go in and sit down, and watch the ending again?! We didn't though coz my Mum said we needed to go feed our horses (as one isn't well at the mo). It'd be so fun if we had gone straight back in again! :D

Vic xx

i went to a marathon yesterday, 3 films at once B) it was fantastic!! and ROTK was the best of all 3!!! it rules!! and it's so sad..especially at the end..i couldn't stop crying..when the film was over and me and my friend walked out of the cinema, overwelmed in tears, i hugged her and we almost had to cry again *sniff* i only have to think of it and cry *sniff* :P don't know what to do now it's all over...*sniff* pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease SM bring them to C5!!!

-xxx- *huggies*

yeah!!!!!! ROTK is amazing. i just dont know wot to do with myself now its all over, i know that some LOTR stars at C5 would make me feel a bit better *hint hint*

Oh yes! That woudl make me feel better too!

I cried until 2 hours after it had finished! No way can it be over... no way!

there is soooo much in this film that icould comment on but im not gonna... you've seen it.. you know!!

but i have to say that it was sam that mad me smile, sam that made me cry and sam that made the film!!... well for me anyway. how could gollum be sooo mean?? poor sam!! when frodo tells him to go home!!! omg!! soooooooo emotional!!! and then "this is for frodo. this is for the shire and this is for my old gaffer" sob sob!! i need my very own, personal sam! infact, i think we all need a friend like sam!!

... um is this a return of the king thread or a praise sam thread?? ooops!!!

sam that made me smile, sam that made me cry and sam that made the film!!... well for me anyway. how could gollum be sooo mean?? poor sam!! when frodo tells him to go home!!! omg!! soooooooo emotional!!! and then "this is for frodo. this is for the shire and this is for my old gaffer" sob sob!! i need my very own, personal sam! infact, i think we all need a friend like sam!!

U r so totally right!! :wub: I think Sam was the best in the film.....well he certainly stood out to me! Sean proved himself an amazing actor in this film (not that he wasn't good in the first two of course!) :D

I wish I had my own "Sam"!! :D:wub::huh:

Vicky xx :D

yeah Sam's great!! ;) But I think all the hobbits are...no..the whole fellowship!! :lol: the film was verrrrry emotional, but i had to laugh sometimes too. especially with Gimli ;) But it's very sad it's all over now...sniff.......I think i had to cry the most when they were at the grey havens...when i saw all those hobbits cry....sniff...

*huggies*-xxx-