THE BIG ISSUE

yeltz-lass

This is bloody great fantastic news!!!! :D

I know that you've got me sorted out a copy. eh Yeltz? :D

Indeed I have! :D Like I wouldn't... :D

Ian's i/v is a couple of pages with colour pics, whilst Andy's is a one page i/v, a one page colour pic, and a colour pic on the contents page. :D

Is it a good interview/picz? Worth buying? :D

I walked past the other day, and saw the cover but the guy selling it looked dodgy to me! I've seen him before, and he holds ONE copy of the mag, and when someone goes to buy it he says that he is waiting for a delivery. The person waits a bit then gives him the money anyway, walks off and...........HEY PRESTO! He gets the money AND keeps the mag. :D

Vicky xx :D

Oooh, now that's a bit cheeky. :D That's simply exploiting peoples' essential good nature, if that's what he'd doing. :D

Dodgy Big Issue vendors should be reported - in fact, they encourage you to do that because it gives the rest a bad name. :D

As for the content quality; yeah, I'd say it's worth buying. :D

I bought that yesterday thanks hunny!

*beams* Glad to be of service, sweetpea! :o

It's cool, i haven't read it yet... been wrapping and working! :P

Oh god, I know the feeling. I've been ill since the prem and I'm behind on everything now. I'm just starting to get myself organised and at least I've got my cards posted and my tree's ready to be decorated and - what do you mean, there are only 3 days left before Christmas... :o :o

I've not had chance to read my copy properly, either - I'm dying to read that piece about the guy who's into UFOs!

speak soon - luv me x x x

I hope so! :o

P.S i loved meeting you at ROTK premiere, it was ace to meet n greet! :)

I loved meeting you, too - and I know Rosie would say the same! ;) It was meeting members of the Forum Army that really made the day for me and I can't wait to meet up with you all at C5! :lol:

Edited by yeltz-lass

yea it was wonderful meeting everyone, new people and people who i knew from C5 again.

There are many members i'm yet to meet face to face.

I've finally finished all my wrapping and finished school today so i may settle down and have a lazy day tomorrow. No, wait! i have to get the veg for my Dad! damn. maybe wednesday then! :P

Hope you have a good Christmas! and a very merry new year!

Luv me x x x

NINE DAYS!!! Posted on Dec 22 2003, 09:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me it's not true!! Is viggo really going out with Josie darby or are the papers and everyone just taking the ****?! Supposedly he was taking her to Paris too. Did anyone read about this in the News of the world? 

Yeh - I heard about that!! :wub:

It would be weird if it was true - but I spose Viggo has charm that can get anyone he wants- if she is what he wants! lol......weird couple huh?!? :unsure:

Vicky xx :angel:

NINE DAYS!!! Posted on Dec 22 2003, 09:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me it's not true!! Is viggo really going out with Josie darby or are the papers and everyone just taking the ****?! Supposedly he was taking her to Paris too. Did anyone read about this in the News of the world? 

Yeh - I heard about that!! :angel:

It would be weird if it was true - but I spose Viggo has charm that can get anyone he wants- if she is what he wants! lol......weird couple huh?!? ;)

Vicky xx :angel:

she was at the premiere - i saw her walk in thru the passage way that had been made earyler in the day - she didnt come in the car way. Viggo was one of the first to leave, so they didnt leave together, but i suppose there was always the after-show party. i really hope its not treu, altho it'd be nice to think that he like english girls!!!! and josie is a really nice person too so thats good. its a shame really if we find out that any of them are seeing anyone, but its guna happen sumtime! if its any of us, then its a bonus!!

Anyone got any page numbers? I know we have a Big Issue upstairs but I'm not sure if it's the right one so it would just be easier for lazy me to flick to a page straight away rather than looking through the whole mag!

Is it red on the front cover? Well it's the christmas one!! :P

Anyone got any page numbers? I know we have a Big Issue upstairs but I'm not sure if it's the right one so it would just be easier for lazy me to flick to a page straight away rather than looking through the whole mag!

Is it red on the front cover? Well it's the christmas one!! :P

I think it might be! Ta!