Glasgow Attendee Chatter

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, awesome tat RS, may I inquire as to where you got it? Secondly, my apologies for not being as active as I hoped to be on the boards but work has been murder as of late ((not that I made much of an impact in the first place :( )) but the shop needs to close for renovations so i've came into some time off and as such, I hope to be more active on the boards . Anyway, how is everyone, looking forward to the show ?

I knew I remembered you for some reason :gorgeous: I remember thinking "damn it someone beat me to it" :D. I'm gonna get it done on my arm, but the original design like. Could I pry into the costage? That is amazing though :king:

My mate Barry did the work for free, as practice :)

It'd set you back probably about £150 depending on where you go and who inks you...

I knew I remembered you for some reason :gorgeous: I remember thinking "damn it someone beat me to it" :D. I'm gonna get it done on my arm, but the original design like. Could I pry into the costage? That is amazing though :king:

My mate Barry did the work for free, as practice :)

It'd set you back probably about £150 depending on where you go and who inks you...

Lucky buggar :P I reckon about that. Well it's going on my arm, just under the one I have there already and well I have ickle arms so hopefully not to pricey. Likely have to wait till next year though :(

If you feel like traveling a bit further than normal - next time the kids are away for an extended break we could head through to Fife. My sister can get discounts as her work has kept that studio alive for years.

Can I get in on this action? My right arm's been crying out for a GhostBusters logo for some time now.

If you feel like traveling a bit further than normal - next time the kids are away for an extended break we could head through to Fife. My sister can get discounts as her work has kept that studio alive for years.

Sounds like a good plan :D

Can I get in on this action? My right arm's been crying out for a GhostBusters logo for some time now.

And I thought I had/want geek tattoos :D

Sounds like a good plan :D

And I thought I had/want geek tattoos :D

Well, this one you have probably seen:

56a351f729d81491ba64784203731cd2ef00db7.jpg

^Bret Hart ink = win.