Showmaster apology

I fel it my duty to lead this ,

It never really dawned on me JUST how busy Jason and the team at Showmaster really ARE .

I understand now just the presure you are under , and it takes a lot to produce Just one event as is .

From a young adult i'd seen pics of cons in the USA and wished somthing like this would be done in the UK ,

it was with gerat amazment that it came to my home land , and hope it never stops .

It gives me a , and alot of other people to troop and enjoy our collective hobbies TOGETHER , it's really just us geeks (if you could call us that )a chance to be with (even for a short time) like minded people , and in Scotland there are sadly but a few ( but numbers are growing)

I suppose we all owe a deep gratitude to Jason and the Team at Showmasters for , really giving us this chance to do this ,whithout having to travel MASSIVE distances down south .

so i think we owe it to the them , NOT JUST to make this show THE BEST EVER IN SCOTLAND .

But as a collective group (no matter which costuming club or organisation we belong to ) as the PINICLE of Scottish costumers and Sci fi or collectible fans

So, Jason and Showmasters staff , please take my heart felt apoloigies if i have ever made you guys fell the hard work you put in wasn't enough , i promise from know on to try and understand the BIGGER picture .

You guys always put on a good show , and on a personal note as long as the guest are varied i really don't care which movie or tv show there from , the chance to be and interact with the guys here is enough for me

So accept my apoligie , Jason and the Showmasters Family sorry if i ever caused offense , it was not my intent

COCOMANDO aka COLIN ROBERTSON (IC 9145UKG , LASRUIN TOTH LAN mando merc )

Hi Cocomando

I Can't speak for showmasters. I would like to say thank you.

I know how hard the shomasters team work. I have found it vary hard to come on here and read all the negative posts The forum has not been a nice place to be lately, i have avoided it like the plague.

I believe that Jason will be happy to see that you are making this move.

Here's to a happy, fun forum. :D

Cheers Joyce

Edited by Road runner

thanks for the qucik reply Joyce , after all it's an honour to actually have a con of this in Scotland and you're right it should be , no WILL be a place for the Showmasters team to enjoy posting in.

I agree fully with Colin it is a honour to have a convention like this in scotland i too hope it never stops :D