Auction?

Buffy_Angel

Ohh a bartender, does that mean you can make us up some cocktails? *flutters lashes*

I'll be copying Elspeth and sitting round people that i notice have money, if i get talking to them enough it might come in handy hahaha!

Keep in mind that I'm 43 and have had a little experience mixing drinks, lol, but I like Sazzy's idea. Let's just let her mix them up and see what comes out! :thumbup: My daughter loves long island Iced teas. (vodka, gin, rum tequila, sweet n sour triple sec and a splash of coke, but don't know if I'll manage to get all of that together. Ha!

'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww thats well sweet and i really hope u win somthing with james, i recon a slow dance with him wud go for LOAAAAAAAADS if he offerd to do one lol!

and pfft bar in my room :wub: lol

I'll make a prediction here, if there's a slow dance with James on auction we will have murders on our hands for people desperately trying to get rid of the competition... or at very least someone'll be found locked in a broom closet during the auction

Lmfao it'll be alot of my friends locking people in the cuboards, or i'll have to hold them down so they dont wipe out there ban accounts LOL

and yes, you all have to try one of my cocktails, and u all also have to have at least one drink of cherry sourz and lemonade, just coz its amazing lol

Lmfao it'll be alot of my friends locking people in the cuboards, or i'll have to hold them down so they dont wipe out there ban accounts LOL

and yes, you all have to try one of my cocktails, and u all also have to have at least one drink of cherry sourz and lemonade, just coz its amazing lol

Ooh I've never tried cherry sourz... does it taste like the sour Haribos that are shaped like cherries? Cos I looooove them!

I'll be avoiding all open broom cuboards then!

And I'll pass on the Cherry sourz, I hate Cherry flavoured things.

its not eve that very cheery tasting, its just reaaaly sweet wen u add lemoande

Ooh I've never tried cherry sourz... does it taste like the sour Haribos that are shaped like cherries? Cos I looooove them!

nope..well it tastes like some sort of sweet/candy when you add lemonade

if you shot it, then its just taste strong. lol