Auction?

Buffy_Angel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait £6000?! £300?! Hellooo, 14 year old on a budget of pocket money? :P Geez, guess I'm not gonna win anything on the auction, even if I bid. XD

Lol yeah...you can sit with me and we can just look out for anything going for under £10!!

looks like!

But i'm sure there are pleanty of people who aren't board users that'll be bidding infact........I bet the reason we are on the forum so much is we cant afford to have lives, compared to the others lol! bugger lol ;)

OK, I say you all just sit with me at the auction because I am determined to win something with James Marsters! :(

I'm coming from the states and I'm staying for five nights. I've never been overseas and this is my chance to meet him for the first time. I'm 43 years old and my 19 year old daughter and I are going to make this a great vacation! I've been saving up for sometime now and i'll be saving until October, so I will be sure to have some crazy amount budgeted for the auction!! :( I'll also have all my credit cards paid off by that time. (not a good idea!) I say we all just make this event very memorable somehow!!

As far as the booze topic in the other thread, I think we should all just convene in my room and set up our own bar. (I used to be a bartender) Anyone up for any drinking games? :(

OK, I say you all just sit with me at the auction because I am determined to win something with James Marsters! :dance:

I'm coming from the states and I'm staying for five nights. I've never been overseas and this is my chance to meet him for the first time. I'm 43 years old and my 19 year old daughter and I are going to make this a great vacation! I've been saving up for sometime now and i'll be saving until October, so I will be sure to have some crazy amount budgeted for the auction!! :thumbup: I'll also have all my credit cards paid off by that time. (not a good idea!) I say we all just make this event very memorable somehow!!

As far as the booze topic in the other thread, I think we should all just convene in my room and set up our own bar. (I used to be a bartender) Anyone up for any drinking games? :dance:

Aww that's sweet! I really hope you get something with him!!!! If you've got enough money you should bid for the dinner and request to sit next to him, you on one side and your daughter on the other!!!! That way you'll both get to win and neither can be jealous :D .....coz if it were a dance only one of you could do it :dance:

And I'll sit near you to make it look like i have money too :dance:

Edited by Elspeth

OK, I say you all just sit with me at the auction because I am determined to win something with James Marsters! :dance:

I'm coming from the states and I'm staying for five nights. I've never been overseas and this is my chance to meet him for the first time. I'm 43 years old and my 19 year old daughter and I are going to make this a great vacation! I've been saving up for sometime now and i'll be saving until October, so I will be sure to have some crazy amount budgeted for the auction!! :thumbup: I'll also have all my credit cards paid off by that time. (not a good idea!) I say we all just make this event very memorable somehow!!

As far as the booze topic in the other thread, I think we should all just convene in my room and set up our own bar. (I used to be a bartender) Anyone up for any drinking games? :dance:

Aww that's sweet! I really hope you get something with him!!!! If you've got enough money you should big for the dinner and request to sit next to him, you on one side and your daughter on the other!!!! That way you'll both get to win and neither can be jealous :D .....coz if it were a dance only one of you could do it :dance:

Nooo! you shouldn't bid on the dinner! That baby is mine lol

Aww that's sweet! I really hope you get something with him!!!! If you've got enough money you should big for the dinner and request to sit next to him, you on one side and your daughter on the other!!!! That way you'll both get to win and neither can be jealous :D .....coz if it were a dance only one of you could do it :dance:

Nooo! you shouldn't bid on the dinner! That baby is mine lol

HAHA! well I wish you both luck if you bid on it! Saddly my funds 'probably' wont be enough for the dinner (plus I have no-one to bid with). So I'll sit back and watch the bidding war!!!

awww thats well sweet and i really hope u win somthing with james, i recon a slow dance with him wud go for LOAAAAAAAADS if he offerd to do one lol!

and pfft bar in my room :dance: lol

OK! :dance: Bar in your room is fine with me! It doesn' matter where the bar is just as long as I can have a few drinks to calm my nerves before I meet some of the guests.

Slow dance would be great, except that it would be over too soon. And the dinner would be awesome so that my daughter and I could both go, but I really don't know what I'll bid on. I'll need a quick way to convert my U.S. dollars into pounds so that I'm not going way over my budget!! :thumbup:

And Elspeth, what money I'll have will be from months of working overtime, saving, and having James to look forward to! My family will be having a small Christmas this year! :D

awww thats well sweet and i really hope u win somthing with james, i recon a slow dance with him wud go for LOAAAAAAAADS if he offerd to do one lol!

and pfft bar in my room :dance: lol

OK! :dance: Bar in your room is fine with me! It doesn' matter where the bar is just as long as I can have a few drinks to calm my nerves before I meet some of the guests.

Slow dance would be great, except that it would be over too soon. And the dinner would be awesome so that my daughter and I could both go, but I really don't know what I'll bid on. I'll need a quick way to convert my U.S. dollars into pounds so that I'm not going way over my budget!! :thumbup:

And Elspeth, what money I'll have will be from months of working overtime, saving, and having James to look forward to! My family will be having a small Christmas this year! :D

Fair play to you! Over time sucks, but it'll be worth it in the long run!

I really need a job this summer, have applied for LOADS of jobs but it doesn't look like anyone needs a 3rd (soon to be 4th) year Geophysics studend......well in Britain anyway! Looks like it'll have to be the catering industry if any jobs are going......... :dance:

Edited by Elspeth

and pfft bar in my room :P lol

OK! ;) Bar in your room is fine with me! It doesn' matter where the bar is just as long as I can have a few drinks to calm my nerves before I meet some of the guests.

Slow dance would be great, except that it would be over too soon. And the dinner would be awesome so that my daughter and I could both go, but I really don't know what I'll bid on. I'll need a quick way to convert my U.S. dollars into pounds so that I'm not going way over my budget!! :D

That sounds like me, well once I am back at work from the sick.My first meeting back with entail em requesting as much overtime as possible and this thing is my birthday present from my boyfriend well the ticket is and i've conned my mum in to paying some as both my birthday and christmas.

Although I shant be biddin g on anything even with over time done i can't afford anything else lol

and pfft bar in my room :P lol

OK! ;) Bar in your room is fine with me! It doesn' matter where the bar is just as long as I can have a few drinks to calm my nerves before I meet some of the guests.

Slow dance would be great, except that it would be over too soon. And the dinner would be awesome so that my daughter and I could both go, but I really don't know what I'll bid on. I'll need a quick way to convert my U.S. dollars into pounds so that I'm not going way over my budget!! :D

there is really good convertar sites on google that will be able to do thatfor you, i'll let you use my blackberry during the auction if you like and work out how much u can bid? lol

xox

and pfft bar in my room ;) lol

there is really good convertar sites on google that will be able to do thatfor you, i'll let you use my blackberry during the auction if you like and work out how much u can bid? lol

xox

Yes, I've been using the google converter, but I may have to take you up on using your blackberry during the auction. :P Good thing I have a round trip ticket, because once I get there, I'm not sure how much restraint I'll have over my money once the auction starts. lol

Wait £6000?! £300?! Hellooo, 14 year old on a budget of pocket money? :D Geez, guess I'm not gonna win anything on the auction, even if I bid. XD

Hellooo 25 year old with a crippling mortgage lol.

We'll just sit in the poor corner.

i think i'll need to be in the poor corner too. i'm a poor 25 year old. think i might have to see about overtime. yuk! or not eat till Hallowhedon :D

Ohh a bartender, does that mean you can make us up some cocktails? *flutters lashes*

I'll be copying Elspeth and sitting round people that i notice have money, if i get talking to them enough it might come in handy hahaha!

Edited by jadangel2001

your welcome to use the blackberry and i will totaly make cocktails, bare in mind iv never bartended, i just find it fun to mix drinks and see what comes out,. haha :)

and im gunna be saving up for the auction cause i deffently wanna buiy at least one thing. lol

your welcome to use the blackberry and i will totaly make cocktails, bare in mind iv never bartended, i just find it fun to mix drinks and see what comes out,. haha :)

and im gunna be saving up for the auction cause i deffently wanna buiy at least one thing. lol

Random cocktails sounds good!! :D