Working?

TiffanyFlynnX

Hi this is my first post but i was just wandering when the emails come through about who is chosen to work at the show? I sent one off with the details but this would be the first time i have worked at a show instead of just attending. Is anyone else working on this show? Many thanks

as far as I am aware, no confs have been sent out yet! Too Tall or some one normally posts in the crew section to say when they've been emailed out B)

also SM have just done 3 shows 3 weekends in a row!! (CM/Auto, Invasion, Eclipse 3) so they probs a little busy at the mo bless :rolleyes:

anyways, don't panic! we'll hear soon enough :smile:

surfy sah xx

Hey ya,

Will You Post when the confirmations have gone out, So people know if they do not get an Email, they are not working that convention but still want to go can try to make arrangment to attent the convention.

And sorry, another question, Do u have like a Reserve list so if anyone is a No show or can't do that day for any reason late and you have people attending the convention that is willing to crew or even step in to help for as many hours as you need them with no pay needed ? :YAHOO:

Thanks x

Laura

• Moderators

People who applied will get A response, whether a yes or a no. It's not just those who have been accepted to work. So once you see confirmation on here that they've been sent out, you should get SOMETHING :D

And they have had to fill in places before, so they do still keep a record of those who have applied etc in case things change.