Doctorin' the TARDIS Tutorial Video

Gemzus

As promised we have now created a dance tutorial video for Doctorin' the TARDIS.

We hope you like it and that it helps for you to learn it, cuz we wanna see everyone up on the dance floor with us! (We don't mind going over it with you in person either!) :D

Find it here-

Please can you leave us feedback as we've never done this before!

If you want a tutorial for another dance please let us know and (if we know it!) we'll make another one!

Cheers

Gem & Hat :P

As promised we have now created a dance tutorial video for Doctorin' the TARDIS.

We hope you like it and that it helps for you to learn it, cuz we wanna see everyone up on the dance floor with us! (We don't mind going over it with you in person either!) :thumbup:

Find it here-

Please can you leave us feedback as we've never done this before!

If you want a tutorial for another dance please let us know and (if we know it!) we'll make another one!

Cheers

Gem & Hat :wub:

I can't even remember if I learnt at 2...

As the random who first asked for this I gotta say you guys rock. Cant dance for s*** myself but will master this for hub 3. If you fancy doing any others you know... *nudge* lol

I'm trying to get them to do more xD

I might do some with a friend or all 4 of us could collab before the hub when we meet up again xD Either way, expect more.

What songs would you like?

Nem, leader of the congas ;D xx

As the random who first asked for this I gotta say you guys rock. Cant dance for s*** myself but will master this for hub 3. If you fancy doing any others you know... *nudge* lol

We've already planned another for 'Swamp Thing' a con dance which we'd never seen before the first Hub but it looked like so much fun we had to learn it! Its another one that looks hard but is pretty simple once you know how to do it!

Watch this space-there will be another! Any song suggestions just let us know!

I'd love to see your Swamp Thing video!

My friends and I are all addicted to con disco dancing, and from the very first con I attended in 2002, it was a highlight of every con we attended (except for a few where the DJ just didn't have a clue, and hadn't even brought along con disco songs; since then we never attend a convention without backup CDs, just in case, *grin*).

After Deejaying a couple of events (Hub 1 - Sat, Eclipse 2 - Sunday) I was / am amazed at how many different songs have dance moves to and also how many people know them.

from a DJ point of view it is awesome to watch. Can't believe that some DJ's turn up without that sort of music though - maybe they're just not cheesy enough!!! :thumbup:

That was great I have done that dance at both Hubs and always have to learn it all over again on the Firday then fine on the Saturday.

Maybe of ther are lots of these how to videos could put them up on the screens when the songs come onXD

some one has to figure out a less painful way to dance to oops out side your head.

some one has to figure out a less painful way to dance to oops out side your head.

This. I've been dancing for about 18/19 years now, my hips KILL if I have to sit like that for such a long time without my arms for support! xD

Gem, we /have/ to do more of these videos!!

Ay ay Captain!

On Friday at the castle? Assuming it's not raining too much. If is is... we could try on Thurs.

That makes no sense. We'd have to travel back in time...

I've been practicing! Now I can't hear that song without my feet wanting to twitch into the dance steps haha.... any other instructional videos would be greatly appreciated (by me at least) - I only really know the steps to stuff like the macarena, saturday night and 5,6,7,8 by steps (and anything by the spice girls) due to discos when I was younger... and I'm not terribly quick to pick up on dance steps in the moment and I don't want to crash into someone, haha

Edited by lizzy88

Just about mastered (ok kinda got) that one down, my 8 year old is better than me if you see a shrimp cos'ing Jasmine doing this dance thats her lol.

To drunken cos dance startrekkin would be (for lack of a better word) Epic! Is there even a dance to that? I dunno, also 'heyo captain jack' if that aint got a dance it should have lol.

Edited by Enkeli

Just about mastered (ok kinda got) that one down, my 8 year old is better than me if you see a shrimp cos'ing Jasmine doing this dance thats her lol.

To drunken cos dance startrekkin would be (for lack of a better word) Epic! Is there even a dance to that? I dunno, also 'heyo captain jack' if that aint got a dance it should have lol.

Hehe there is a dance to Startrekkin but its one you do in a big circle with actions and 'Okie Cokie' sections! (I know what I mean!) So it might be a bit hard to do one for that...then again...could always give it a go!!!!! Thanks for requesting the video I had so much fun making it- make sure you both come and say hi when we hit that dance floor!!!!

Okay we have now planned our next tutorial just need to film it!

In the mean time we've made this which should give Torchwood convention fans a few laughs!

We present TORCHWOODin'!!!

Watch this space there WILL be a new tutorial! Promise!