Outfits for Friday and Saturday - Share please

princess_jessica

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the hotel booked and booking the tickets very soon all thats left is clothes!

HELP PEOPLE! Tell me what your all wearing and give me some ideas.

OK, to start with, what is your style, are you tall, short etc. Do you like to do the fancy dress thing? We need the input! lol :D

My style varies I think my best colour is Green goes the best with my skin tone (Nice and tanned lol) but I don't wanna look like a christmas elf. I'm not tall but not small lol medium sized. I love the fancy dress thing but dont wanna look 2 slutty.

How about a green and gold dress, there are some lovely medieval ones on a certain auction site. Depends on you budget, you could do a Banshee which pretty easy as it's just strips of cloth and lots of Green eyeshadow.

Or how about a green corset and a different green or Gold Shirt even Silver would work well, I saw on a different list that you are very proud on ahem them. lol. If you don't want to be to slutty make sure the skirt is longer than the knees.

i remember the last time me and my cousin went to a buffy ball and we didnt wanna dress up to much incase we look silly so we just wore like goth dresses fishnets n that and we was like the most underdressed people there lol!

what do people wear on friday and sunday nights? is that fancy dress to?

Well .. I'm thinking for the Tropicana friday night party the only way to go is a classy red or black coktail dress and for the Sunday a pretty dress (Not sure what pretty dress yet)

I think a green corset sounds like a good idea I like the whole Elizabeth look (Pirates of the caribbean)

Moneys not really a problem I've got 6 months to save lol

unless they theme it, then yeh.. your in a room, and therea a bra iopen and a dj..and everythings relaxed. pretty simple.

There's a bra open? Lots of men will like that :D

Oh and i've taken the Tuesday off too, I plan on being drunk all 3 nights.

Edited by vampiric_kitten

unless they theme it, then yeh.. your in a room, and therea a bra iopen and a dj..and everythings relaxed. pretty simple.

There's a bra open? Lots of men will like that :P

Oh and i've taken the Tuesday off too, I plan on being drunk all 3 nights.

I plan on doing that too. Not got tuesday off but am thinking fry up on monday morning, compliments of the thistle hotel and then drive back to manchester on monday afternoon :)