Aro?

JessieBear

He's PERFECT for Aro!!!!! The man is a great actor and someone I've met many times and seen on stage. Great, great casting, can't wait :)

I actually think he'll make a great Aro too! But its going to look weird next to the young'un playing Caius....Man that casting still annoys me!! But looking forward to seeing what Martin Sheen will do with the character :)

He's PERFECT for Aro!!!!! The man is a great actor and someone I've met many times and seen on stage. Great, great casting, can't wait :)

I actually think he'll make a great Aro too! But its going to look weird next to the young'un playing Caius....Man that casting still annoys me!! But looking forward to seeing what Martin Sheen will do with the character :)

...just been brought to my attention - apparently MICHAEL Sheen and MARTIN Sheen are two different people :D not so weird now....

ok this is going to sound really stupid, and i doubt the rest of you are as cynical as me... but, it's just occurred to me that jamie as caius might be made up? i spose summit might have said something if he wasn't actually caius... but still! they said they wanted older actors for esme and carlisle to made it easier for people to understand the family relationships etc etc, and with michael being aro how does it make sense to have a 20 year old being caius? i thought the volturi were sposed to be the same age, or did i just assume wrongly? maybe they have really really good make up this time or something. also you'd have thought they'd confirm italy dates by now! i think i'm going crazy from lack of news. i hate having to rely on rumours :poki: i vote we get a new guest announcement soon!