Lanyards instead of chains for our passes at the hub 3

Sarahbridgetkerry

Actually the more you order the cheaper it becomes, you could get 1000 custom printed lanyards from as little as 65p each. And you could always give them to the gold tickets and sell the rest?

Not trying to cause trouble though or anything just I ordered some custom printed ones myself last year and it was cheaper than I expected and people LOVED them! :)

Yes great idea for gold ticket holders. It could be one of their goodies.

See if I wanted a Lanyard (honestly never called them that myself) I would probably buy my own, as at least then I could pick out what I wanted etc. Tis okay having a TW one but what if ya have a lot of fandoms and travel to lots of weekend cons etc. Although I do have one gripe with the chain is that I was stood in photoshoot queue on sunday and the chain got wrapped around necklace (gold chain cross that I've worn since I was 13) and it snapped my necklace! Was not happy. :thumbup:

But if having lanyards are gonna cost us another guest, gotta say would sooner have the other guest! XD

See if I wanted a Lanyard (honestly never called them that myself) I would probably buy my own, as at least then I could pick out what I wanted etc. Tis okay having a TW one but what if ya have a lot of fandoms and travel to lots of weekend cons etc. Although I do have one gripe with the chain is that I was stood in photoshoot queue on sunday and the chain got wrapped around necklace (gold chain cross that I've worn since I was 13) and it snapped my necklace! Was not happy. :WINCE:

But if having lanyards are gonna cost us another guest, gotta say would sooner have the other guest! XD

Oh that sucks didn't know that happened. I just borrowed my brothers skull candy one so yeah don't mind bring my own.