Cosplay numbers

I will be attending as The Staypuft Marshmallow Man. I've designed my own outfit and created a papier-mache mask. I am so excited about this as it is my first time in cosplay of this kind.

So, keep your eyes peeled for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!!! That will be me!

I would also like to know if a lot of peopletend to dress up for this show aswell, as it's my first time too.

Might come as the 10th Doctor Sat and Indy on Sun.

There are normally a fair few people that just dress up for fun. I personally have a few times now and its great fun. You tend to get people coming up and having a good chat and if your costumes good people will get photos with you :D If your thinking about doing it then you should, its that simple :D

Me and my friends are going to cosplay and wanted to enter the competition as a group. We were wondering whether anyone does skits during this, as at other cons we have seen some pretty good ones and we really wanted to put one together! Anyone know? :YAHOO:

Ah, I was wondering about that too, thanks for clearing it up. I'm cosplaying for the first time as part of the aforementioned Demons group. Look out for the creature with the dodgy American accent guiding a glam, blind vampire/human hybrid about the place...