Question about getting photoshoots signed

domino

If I were to buy a photoshoot with Billy and wanted to get it signed by him -

1. How long roughly would it take for it to be printed and be ready to sign? (I know you can't say for definite, but could you give like a estimate?)

2. If the photo is not ready until after the signings on saturday, but my ticket group has been called to go up for the autograph, but I havent gone up - would I be able to line up straightaway on sunday morning to get it signed?

Also, I know that at past cons (Eclipse for example), there were 10x8s present in the welcome packs that we were given to get signed and I was just wondering if this would be the same for ET2?

Thanks for any replies,

Amy

If I were to buy a photoshoot with Billy and wanted to get it signed by him -

1. How long roughly would it take for it to be printed and be ready to sign? (I know you can't say for definite, but could you give like a estimate?)

2. If the photo is not ready until after the signings on saturday, but my ticket group has been called to go up for the autograph, but I havent gone up - would I be able to line up straightaway on sunday morning to get it signed?

Also, I know that at past cons (Eclipse for example), there were 10x8s present in the welcome packs that we were given to get signed and I was just wondering if this would be the same for ET2?

Thanks for any replies,

Amy

yes you will be given 8x10 's in your pack

photos take a few hours you should be able to get them signed over the weekend

Edited by bl00djunkie

You can join the queue anytime after you number has been called.

So if you rather want to wait until the photo shoot photos are back, that's fine.

But if you've gone through the line once, got something else signed and then the photos come back and you think "oh, that looks nice, I'd like this signed too" you would have to wait until Billy has an open queue.

Ok thankyou both so much.

This is very helpful information :)

Its good to know these things early so I'm not rushing to find out days before the event.

I cannot wait :smile:

i know the feeling , its good to be ready as its all so hectic (in a nice way) when you get there..lol

• 2 weeks later...

You can join the queue anytime after you number has been called.

So if you rather want to wait until the photo shoot photos are back, that's fine.

But if you've gone through the line once, got something else signed and then the photos come back and you think "oh, that looks nice, I'd like this signed too" you would have to wait until Billy has an open queue.

Do you have to pay extra to get more things signed?

• Showmasters Admin

I have a standard ticket.

I'm afraid that usually standard ticket holders do not get their photos taken until the Sunday. We can only take so many photos on Saturday and as we have 300 gold and silver ticket holders that have them included in their package we usually get them done first on Saturday and then get through some standard ticket holders after this.

So unless you are in the first 60 to get a standard ticket your photos are not likely to be back in time for you to get them signed. Sorry.

Edited by Too Tall