Hub 3 - Tickets on Sale Now!

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

Tickets for The Hub 3 can now be purchased through our online store:

>>> CLICK HERE <<<

Please check out the website for full terms & conditions!

SJ

xox

PS. The Gold programmes are sold out and there are currently only 26 silver passes left!!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

even bigger sigh........ :P

Is there anyone who could help you out Torchwoodangel???

The guy I came with (who is my best mate - not my boyfriend the amount of times I was asked that) books mine and I just pay him back a bit each month.

:) thanks for the concerns :D

but i dont think there is..... :(

none of my family can afford it, (im only 15 so im not loaded :D) but i get £20 a week, and in like 4 or 5 weeks i would have enough money, thats also why its a bit depressing, cos if they didn't sell out so fast then i could buy it in a month......

and all the people i made friends with are also only teenagers :D

oh well... i guess i'll just hav to get standard...

Edited by torchwoodangel93

even bigger sigh........ :(

Is there anyone who could help you out Torchwoodangel???

The guy I came with (who is my best mate - not my boyfriend the amount of times I was asked that) books mine and I just pay him back a bit each month.

:) thanks for the concerns :P

none of my family can afford it, (im only 15 so im not loaded :D) but i get £20 a week, and in like 4 or 5 weeks i would have enough money, thats also why its a bit depressing, cos if they didn't sell out so fast then i could buy it in a month......

and all the people i made friends with are also only teenagers :D

I'm only 16 and I have no idea how I'm going to afford this! :band: (seeing as it's close to the last one) but I'm going to do it somehow! (still working out how...)

:) thanks for the concerns :o

and all the people i made friends with are also only teenagers :o

Haha same problem! money... ^_^ hoping to go still, the standards shudnt sell out TOO quickly...I hope :P

Just wondered if people who bought their tickets on the Sunday morning at The Park Inn will get an email confirmation of their ticket?

Nope they never do. It's impossible for me to have the time to sit and send out individual emails to everyone stating we have their order.

You only get a confirmation email if you order via the online shop as this is an automated process.

If you bought your ticket at the show, you would have been given a receipt at the Registration Desk if you paid by credit or debit card, if you paid by cash, then you would have been given a written receipt if you asked for one (and I know these were available as I saw them).

Just wondered if people who bought their tickets on the Sunday morning at The Park Inn will get an email confirmation of their ticket?

Nope they never do. It's impossible for me to have the time to sit and send out individual emails to everyone stating we have their order.

You only get a confirmation email if you order via the online shop as this is an automated process.

If you bought your ticket at the show, you would have been given a receipt at the Registration Desk if you paid by credit or debit card, if you paid by cash, then you would have been given a written receipt if you asked for one (and I know these were available as I saw them).

I did pay in cash but all that is written on the receipt (which is actually a scrap of paper from the q&a submission forms) is the amount I paid and the name of the person I presume who took the ticket and the date. I'm slightly concerned if this is all I'm getting as proof of purchase. I know what number tickets I have because my friend, who was in front of me bought one.

.I did pay in cash but all that is written on the receipt (which is actually a scrap of paper from the q&a submission forms) is the amount I paid and the name of the person I presume who took the ticket and the date. I'm slightly concerned if this is all I'm getting as proof of purchase.

Why are you concerned? That is the receipt and if it has the name of the person who you saw then that's fine.

I have all the booking slips, they were numbered at the show, and they are now on my ticket spreadsheet. ^_^

.I did pay in cash but all that is written on the receipt (which is actually a scrap of paper from the q&a submission forms) is the amount I paid and the name of the person I presume who took the ticket and the date. I'm slightly concerned if this is all I'm getting as proof of purchase.

Why are you concerned? That is the receipt and if it has the name of the person who you saw then that's fine.

I have all the booking slips, they were numbered at the show, and they are now on my ticket spreadsheet. ^_^

I was concerned because I don't actually have anything written down to confirm my ticket numbers, the type of ticket I bought or the number of tickets I have purchased (apart from the amount on the ticket) but if you say that cool then I'm happy with that :D

hey I was just wondering...someone told me that @ the last hub her friend wasn't able to go last minute so she e-mailed you guys to transfer the ticket to my friend....since I have a Standard ticket now and I know a few people w/ Silver and they don't even know if they can go...would that be a possibility in the future if they can't?

just wanting to get things straight here! Thank you!

I noticed that someone has put up a promo for The Hub 3 on youtube, and in the side notes it says it's suitable for all ages. But I don't really think its suitable for kids! (or rather kids only at parental discretion). I assume the kid who's a guest at the next con won't be involved in the more raunchy panels!