Schedule of Events: >>THE HUB 2

Davey

• Showmasters Admin

in the event that an intimate encounter clashes with a signing for example what would happen?

or photoshoots for that matter if you're still in a que for one when you're groups called to be somewhere else ie another shoot or a signing?

If you are called for a signing or a photo shoot whilst in a queue then you can wait and go once you have finished. You will not lose your place you will be able to join the other queue straight away. But make sure you don't miss the end of a session. So if you are in an autograph queue and are called for a photo session that ends in 15 minutes. GO TO the photo shoot. If you are in a photo queue and are called the other photo shoot let the crew know and they'll sort it out.

If you find you have won a GE that clashes with a signing. Then please let us know and we'll get you through the signing queue so you can go.

Edited by Too Tall

in the event that an intimate encounter clashes with a signing for example what would happen?

or photoshoots for that matter if you're still in a que for one when you're groups called to be somewhere else ie another shoot or a signing?

If you are called for a signing or a photo shoot whilst in a queue then you can wait and go once you have finished. You will not lose your place you will be able to join the other queue straight away. But make sure you don't miss the end of a session. So if you are in an autograph queue and are called for a photo session that ends in 15 minutes. GO TO the photo shoot. If you are in a photo queue and are called the other photo shoot let the crew know and they'll sort it out.

If you find you have won a GE that clashes with a signing. Then please let us know and we'll get you through the signing queue so you can go.

thanks for clearing that up for me.

*looks at sechedule.....continues looking at schedule......is still looking at schedule*

So I'm flicking from one place to another on Saturday morning!!! Stupid question, can I just double check once your number/group has been called for AUTOGRAPHS you can join any queue after yus?? It's just I got a photoshoot time quite close to each other with a AUtograph thing in the middle of them. ;)

*goes back to looking at schedule* Too Tall I'm surprised you don't need glasses after making this for us! XD

• Showmasters Admin

*looks at sechedule.....continues looking at schedule......is still looking at schedule*

So I'm flicking from one place to another on Saturday morning!!! Stupid question, can I just double check once your number/group has been called for AUTOGRAPHS you can join any queue after yus?? It's just I got a photoshoot time quite close to each other with a AUtograph thing in the middle of them. :blink:

*goes back to looking at schedule* Too Tall I'm surprised you don't need glasses after making this for us! XD

Yes you can join any queue any time after you have been called.

I can't take all the credit. Mark puts the schedule times together which can be a real head ache to sort out. Then I "pimp it up!" i.e. make it look pretty and work out when all the groups are to be called. Which is the fun bit :blink:

Edited by Too Tall

So I'm flicking from one place to another on Saturday morning!!! Stupid question, can I just double check once your number/group has been called for AUTOGRAPHS you can join any queue after yus?? It's just I got a photoshoot time quite close to each other with a AUtograph thing in the middle of them. :blink:

Yes you can join any queue any time after you have been called.

I can't take all the credit. Mark puts the schedule times together which can be a real head ache to sort out. Then I "pimp it up!" i.e. make it look pretty and work out when all the groups are to be called. Which is the fun bit :blink:

Cheers just double checking! XD

Then you both need strong drinks for sorting it out.......hehe.

I'm impressed - it can't have been easy working that out! I have enough trouble putting together a class schedule for one class where nothing relies on anything else - don't think I would have managed something of this scale!

Having said that I was a bit disappointed to realise that those of us with standard tickets have to chose twice between an autograph or a talk. Especially on Saturday where it's Eve's autograph or Gareths talk. Still, I suppose thats the price we have to pay for being standard and not silver or gold. I'll live!

I'm impressed - it can't have been easy working that out! I have enough trouble putting together a class schedule for one class where nothing relies on anything else - don't think I would have managed something of this scale!

Having said that I was a bit disappointed to realise that those of us with standard tickets have to chose twice between an autograph or a talk. Especially on Saturday where it's Eve's autograph or Gareths talk. Still, I suppose thats the price we have to pay for being standard and not silver or gold. I'll live!

remember though it's only rough times, it's possible that eve signs all her autographs superfast and you don't have to miss the talk at all, you never know

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

• Showmasters Admin

remember though it's only rough times, it's possible that eve signs all her autographs superfast and you don't have to miss the talk at all, you never know

We will try and get as many people through in the morning as we can as we do understand that it's not great having a signing at the same time as a talk. At some other events is happens all the time that signings run at the same time as the talks. We try not to and the only reason we have is because of only having Eve and Burn for one day each.

Also if you keep an eye on where we get to in the morning you should be able to time it so that you can come out of the talk just after your group has been called and so you'll only need to be in the queue for 15 minutes or so and then back in for the rest of the talk.

I love it when people say it makes their brains hurt looking at it.

Try writing it so that all those groups don't clash and everyone gets everything :blink::WINCE:

I looked like this last night :frankie:

thank you for all your hard work TooTall, see you at the event

Ophelia1880