WHO'S NOT GOING TO RoTK?

Sam's Girl

OK EV said it! Why isnt there a thread for those of us who are NOT going to see RoTK!!! So...here it is! Moan and groan here all u like-we're all gonna be sympathetic!!

Poor me- why the hell can't Oz ... 1. have a premiere and....... 2. have the opening BEFORE Christmas!!!!!

I hate it all to pieces precioussssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DB):angry:

Edited by Sam's Girl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, I know something they don't.....

Is it abot the film or the premiere...im confused about this topic...but...yeah....nothing much has changed there! Wish u could come to the meet :D but there will be more! B)

its just a moan-groan i cant see it yet thread!! thats all!

OK EV said it! Why isnt there a thread for those of us who are NOT going to see RoTK!!! So...here it is! Moan and groan here all u like-we're all gonna be sympathetic!!

Poor me- why the hell can't Oz ... 1. have a premiere and....... 2. have the opening BEFORE Christmas!!!!!

:DB):angry:

1. I don't get how then, that I was outside the premiere at fox studios on the 18th dec last year in sydney...Wow....David, Miranda, Barrie and Andrew must have been really lost!! :P

2. is it coming out on boxing day again?? I was sooo annoyed that I didn't get to see it when I would at home...but I saw it 2 days running when it came out in...I dont actually know where I was....place called Noosa...Queenstown maybe? Now that was a nice cinema!!

:D  B)  :angry:

1. I don't get how then, that I was outside the premiere at fox studios on the 18th dec last year in sydney...Wow....David, Miranda, Barrie and Andrew must have been really lost!! :P

2. is it coming out on boxing day again?? I was sooo annoyed that I didn't get to see it when I would at home...but I saw it 2 days running when it came out in...I dont actually know where I was....place called Noosa...Queenstown maybe? Now that was a nice cinema!!

1. there is no premiere planned for this year's RoTK in Oz - damnit!

2.Yes- Boxing Day! Why? Everywhere else in the world has it on the 17th December- so why does Oz have it a week later???

3. Noosa- its on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland- the Northern State- ok?

:D  B)  :angry:

1. there is no premiere planned for this year's RoTK in Oz - damnit!

2.Yes- Boxing Day! Why? Everywhere else in the world has it on the 17th December- so why does Oz have it a week later???

3. Noosa- its on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland- the Northern State- ok?

1. That sucks...

2. That, again, sucks....Its cos of when they think it will get the most money I think someone said to me....

3. Thanks....lol....I never can remember.....

Ah well, I know something they don't.....

Is it abot the film or the premiere...im confused about this topic...but...yeah....nothing much has changed there! Wish u could come to the meet :P but there will be more! ;)

Awwww, fanks hun, I wish I could be there too, but I got a ton of short deadlines to meet.