Did people know?

beckycullen113

I didn't know about Lauren and Jessica, but I knew about Ben and Eric. The Ben/Eric one was majorly controversial. I just remember everyone wondering what they were going to do about Lauren. So I don't think that one was as widely known.

From reading the books, I can see why they did both- basically to save time (and prob money with too many actors)

Angela goes out with Eric to the Spring dance, and then Ben to the prom, and stays with Ben ultimately... As Eric is hardly in it (and there is only one dance in the film, not 2), it makes sense to merge the two characters.

And Jessica and Lauren are very similar anyway- and Lauren isn't in it much...

I liked that they have combined Jessica and Lauren, and having two minor characters would seem a bit pointless, and I also like that they combined Eric and Ben, but for the movie I understand why they would want to keep Eric's personality! He was soo funny!

okay shoot me for being stupid but i don't even remember ben. maybe i should read the books again.

and i wondered why lauren wasn't there. i think they should of had a lauren, i liked how her and bella acted around each other and what not.