How long before ET3 gets announced?

jjthedq

ahahahahahhahahahhaha

o god, who knows.

but i'm going to be sooooooooooooo pissed if it's six months later. I need a bigger gap between ET2 and ET3 so I can save money!

I hear you! It was hard to buy a ticket this time, and to plan so far ahead in advance.

O no.

NO NO NO NO NO!

I may not even be in the COUNTRY for a third one! I graduate in July, 2010!!!

*runs off to cry in a corner at how sucktastic it is to be foreign and wonder if she knows any guys who would marry her for citizenship...*

i know wut u mean!!!

I graduate July 2010 as well!

Im thinking of doing my masters here tho so that i can stick around longer lol

xxx

Please have it during school holidays is all I can say! July would be perfect! It's just cause I have my Junior Cert in 2010 and I have my exams in June I think, so it'd suck to miss ET3 cause of them!

I agree.. school holidays would be good! then i wouldn't have to worry about skiving!

I hope its announced so we can buy at the con how fun is the early morning pre opening ticket q! We'll have a better sign this time!

i agree :(

Plus 7 freeking months is too long to wait! I cant believe some of you wanna make it longer :(

I suppose it depends if you're a saddo like me who does other conventions too - so about 6 - 7 months apart is good cos it means I get to save the money (and still be able to afford to go to other events).

Im with you there, plus i gotta get tickets each time...