How long before ET3 gets announced?

jjthedq

ahahahahahhahahahhaha

o god, who knows.

but i'm going to be sooooooooooooo pissed if it's six months later. I need a bigger gap between ET2 and ET3 so I can save money!

I hear you! It was hard to buy a ticket this time, and to plan so far ahead in advance.

O no.

NO NO NO NO NO!

I may not even be in the COUNTRY for a third one! I graduate in July, 2010!!!

*runs off to cry in a corner at how sucktastic it is to be foreign and wonder if she knows any guys who would marry her for citizenship...*

• Moderators

Going by the last few events, it's likely to be close to before ET2. That way they can give people notice to get money together to buy the tickets at the event.

That's assuming there is one obviously, and if there is then I'd guess similar to ET1 this year, so early 2010. They do tend to have events in around the timeslot each year if they can, but there are exceptions.

I hear you! It was hard to buy a ticket this time, and to plan so far ahead in advance.

O no.

NO NO NO NO NO!

*runs off to cry in a corner at how sucktastic it is to be foreign and wonder if she knows any guys who would marry her for citizenship...*

i'll marry you :lol:

Ooo i hope there is, im excited for this con, but it needs to be announced before ET2 if there is, if its like ET1 then we would get priority for booking the tickets soo i would neeed to takee more moneyy =D

xx :lol:

O no.

NO NO NO NO NO!

i'll marry you :lol:

SORTED!!!!

O no.

NO NO NO NO NO!

i'll marry you ;)

SORTED!!!!

aree you guys posting the invitations on here for the ceremony Lol

^_^

They should make it in Summer... then we wouldn't have to miss so much school and uni! Just work =]

and for the Lovely weather

:lol:

O no.

NO NO NO NO NO!

i'll marry you ;)

SORTED!!!!

aree you guys posting the invitations on here for the ceremony Lol

:o

They should make it in Summer... then we wouldn't have to miss so much school and uni! Just work =]

and for the Lovely weather

:D

lovely weather? in britain, you must be joking. :P

i hope they announce it a few weeks beforehand, so i know to take extra money.

buying tickets at the con, should be fun, i quite enjoy small campouts for tickets, i did two days for mcfly tickets the other year.

Edited by Twilightxx

I know I have a placement year like in 2011 and I'm like if I go to the US I'll miss ET____ but be able to get all twilighty goodies over there I could always come back for a week :D

Where in America? Well if we're both in America, you and I will get together and have our very own convention. YEAH! Take that.