Anyone from East Anglia area?

Jenny_Cullen

I dunno if this counts but Northamptonshire xD

We get East Anglia on the news :D

haha aww bless you vicky... technically northamptonshire is in the midlands! but kudos for trying :D

i'm near stansted airport... i hate saying essex cos i hate it and i am not a typical essex girl :blush: i am polite (not that ppl r rude, but 75% of them are) and i dont talk chav language, i dont shop in primark ... urghh that shop is foul.. and yaaaay i love the countryside..... we have to go outside of essex just to see sheep these days! haha (okay to be clear, i am not dissing every essex girl/guy, just most ones i come across. and even then there are ones that are nice :dance:) i just making my point...

Edited by Edwardsbackupgirl

We get East Anglia on the news :whistling:

haha aww bless you vicky... technically northamptonshire is in the midlands! but kudos for trying :P

i'm near stansted airport... i hate saying essex cos i hate it and i am not a typical essex girl :spew: i am polite (not that ppl r rude, but 75% of them are) and i dont talk chav language, i dont shop in primark ... urghh that shop is foul.. and yaaaay i love the countryside..... we have to go outside of essex just to see sheep these days! haha (okay to be clear, i am not dissing every essex girl/guy, just most ones i come across. and even then there are ones that are nice :D) i just making my point...

I'm from Essex too and I completely agree - the first thing they said to me at my uni interview was "oh, so you're an essex girl" *cringe*

We get East Anglia on the news :whistling:

haha aww bless you vicky... technically northamptonshire is in the midlands! but kudos for trying :P

i'm near stansted airport... i hate saying essex cos i hate it and i am not a typical essex girl :spew: i am polite (not that ppl r rude, but 75% of them are) and i dont talk chav language, i dont shop in primark ... urghh that shop is foul.. and yaaaay i love the countryside..... we have to go outside of essex just to see sheep these days! haha (okay to be clear, i am not dissing every essex girl/guy, just most ones i come across. and even then there are ones that are nice :D) i just making my point...

I'm from Essex too and I completely agree - the first thing they said to me at my uni interview was "oh, so you're an essex girl" *cringe*

haha at least someone agrees with me :P i hate being called an Essex Girl.... 1) i am not a blonde and 2) i am not a bimbo lol