North West fans!

lozxhx

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's £7 a film in FACT. If you go to all 3 movies you get a £4 discount. If you go to two you get a £2 discount.

So,

1 movie would be £7.

2 movies would be £12.

3 movies would be £17.

I think we're just going to go see Little Ashes too. :)

I've actually had such a good day! Today was the last time I would be at Mass before I go to Gambia and so my friend bought me the Twilight Directors Handbook and a multipack of twixes because she knows I'm addicted to both lol

But I havent been able to read it yet cos I still have 3 A levels this week :D

Maybe a little light reading for the plane lol

I was thinking about this before...I'm not sure whether to come to the meet on sunday, everyones older etc and I don't think anyone would want someone my age there.

I don't know...I think me and my friend will just feel stupid, stood there like children. :unsure:

How I long to be an adult lol

I don't think age matters when it comes to the meet ups. (Unless bars/alcohol comes into the equation.) I mean, we're all different ages - we have one common denominator - Twilight!

I'm 24 for crying out loud! :D

I think its really nice that there is a wide age range. Im really looking forward to the meet up :D

And you dont have to worry about pubs etc, because I dont think we are planning on going to one any more because if you look in the discussion board on the facebook group, Aminah said she cant go, if we go to a pub.

Oh, and welcome back Cheryl. You have a good time then?

Edited by ryano

:D

I had a boss time ;) except you know i was worried about it raining well it really was the complete opposite after the first day so alot of us are very sunburnt...i haveS white marks where my sun glasses have been haha

Slipknot were just incredible best band of the weekend...i wanna go back :lol:

Nah i didnt see Motley, I did hear them in the background while shopping round the stalls XD

Edited by Jacobs_bint

Totally worth it. That was the 4th time ive seen them live, twice at download before and in Manchester in December but watching them headline this weekend was completely different, it was just incredible :o

Errrr I seen....

LIMP BIZKIT!!!!

Shinedown,

hollywood undead,

The Blackouts,

Def Leppard,

Papa Roach,

Pendullum,

Manson and OMG he was awful so so awful

Korn,

Killswtch Engage,

and lots of other bands that i didnt think much about :(