North West fans!

lozxhx

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, the tent scene onwards from Eclipse is just amazing, I love that whole paragraph, it just sums up the whole love story.

Ohh have fun! I'm staying in tonight, off to the Hub Festival tomorrow, anyone going?

Nah, but I'm going on Sunday! MPC ftw :D

I know, the tent scene onwards from Eclipse is just amazing, I love that whole paragraph, it just sums up the whole love story.

Ohh have fun! I'm staying in tonight, off to the Hub Festival tomorrow, anyone going?

Nah, but I'm going on Sunday! MPC ftw :D

Aww yeah Im goin on sunday too - Multi Purpose Chemical are awesome! First saw them at Hub festival a few years ago =]

I'd love Nikki to go i really want her to sign my copy of Thirteen! best movie eva

also i have the twilight companion book signed from all at ET1 so i need more cast to sign it at the next 2 twilight cons!

:P

Did anyone go to Hub? I went yesterday, thought it was rubbish this year tbh.

Didn't even bother going today, even though missed out on seeing multi purpose :smile:

Wasn't it though?! It was in the most awkward place ever, and there was hardly nowhere to sit, and I swear to God I nearly died from sunstroke 'cos of the lack of shade! I miss being able to kick back on the grass with an alcoholic beverage enjoying the music. Stupid HUB.

MPC were bloody amazing though! Shame you missed them, it was their last gig :blink::( :(

We sat in the Calm Room with them, and they took pictures and filmed it :) They love us!

Did anyone go to Hub? I went yesterday, thought it was rubbish this year tbh.

Didn't even bother going today, even though missed out on seeing multi purpose :wub:

Wasn't it though?! It was in the most awkward place ever, and there was hardly nowhere to sit, and I swear to God I nearly died from sunstroke 'cos of the lack of shade! I miss being able to kick back on the grass with an alcoholic beverage enjoying the music. Stupid HUB.

MPC were bloody amazing though! Shame you missed them, it was their last gig :wub: :wub: :D

We sat in the Calm Room with them, and they took pictures and filmed it :) They love us!

There last ever?!! oh no!

I was knackered after we got home yesterday, there was hundreds of people waiting for the bus so we walked it which tired me out before we even got there! and then i got drinks spilt on me by about 10 different girls, which all had the same fake tan, short skirts and heels?! I was even too tired to go see you me at six last night, which i'm gutted about now!

I miss the good old days =[

So did you all have a good weekend then? :)

I was very happy because I won a signed Rob Pattinson Poster and copy of How To Be on Dvd, and they arrived :spew:

Congratulations! :spew: Was that from Robsessed?

I absolutely love that film, its genious.