North West fans!

lozxhx

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear ryano, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youuu.

Get anything nice :wub:

Thankyou for all the happy birthdays on the previous page guys :D

I quoted that one to say, my names Jen, for those who dont know :)

Youve probably already said but im bad at remembering names - whats your name spunkrandsom? and why arent you coming to LFCC? :(

I got quite a bit of money which was good - means i can pay for LFCC stuff. And some nice jewellry. Then just random little bits like chocolates, a poster etc etc

Oh ok Jen :D

I'm Hannah (:

Well that's good, moneys the best thing to get.

Erm I'm not going because I'm basically can't get to London etc. Complications.

Glad you had a good day :D

I am indeed, cant wait :WINCE: What day are you going down?

Im just going on the sunday at the moment, but i'll be in london on the saturday, in case they announce a guest for that day that Id wanna meet :) What day/s you going?

And aww hannah thats a shame :unsure: Would be cool to have a north west peeps meet up.

Haha. Well all I know is there's jobs where my mum works but I don't think u'll be interested. She's a carer and goes to peoples home etc. Another person who was like 22 who I knew went there because there always taking on (:

But apart from that I don't sorry :\

Lol I had an exam today and was writing about Twilight, Stephenie Meyer, Wuthering Heights and Romeo and Juliet .... I really need to concentrate on the actual subject in future

Haha ! We all get carried away at times

Everywhere in Lpool, I think I gave out about 25 CVs haha.

So if anyone knows of a job, let me know, or I will be sleeping on the streets for LFCC haha.

Did you try registering with an agency? It's usually temp work but it earns the pennies!

There's Kelly Services, Adecco and Reed. they're all pretty good.

Edited by Kat84

Cheers for the tip, ill look them up!

I know half way through the year, I will dread the couple of weeks leading up to ET2 though because then it will be over haha. If that makes sense. Ahh well then we have New Moon to wait for =]