North West fans!

lozxhx

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat an exam - that was fun!

I much prefer Beckys day that included a chocolate frescata!

But on the plus side its my 18th birthday tomorrow so that should be good. Dont have any plans for it though. Im just home alone all day - supposed to be revising, but i think i'll give myself the day off!

I sat an exam - that was fun!

I much prefer Beckys day that included a chocolate frescata!

But on the plus side its my 18th birthday tomorrow so that should be good. Dont have any plans for it though. Im just home alone all day - supposed to be revising, but i think i'll give myself the day off!

You CAN'T stay home alone all day!

I mean I'm in school etc but i shall come to your house afterwards and bring you a balloon and a card :D

Oh the fun.

I went to lpool and had a double choc flake frescato in Costa yummm and now I am watching Gossip Girl and collecting new Rob pics double yummm. There are an awful lot of new ones!

Sounds like my kinda thing :o

Aww no! You should have your own twilight day, just sit and watch videos of twilight, look at rob pictures, watch the new moon trailer again and again and again, read the books, eat apples, look at rob pictures, ebay twilight, look at rob pictures.

haha :D:o

Oh yes happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear ryano, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youuu.

Get anything nice :help:

Thankyou for all the happy birthdays on the previous page guys :blink:

I quoted that one to say, my names Jen, for those who dont know :)

Youve probably already said but im bad at remembering names - whats your name spunkrandsom? and why arent you coming to LFCC? :(

I got quite a bit of money which was good - means i can pay for LFCC stuff. And some nice jewellry. Then just random little bits like chocolates, a poster etc etc