withdrawal symptoms

talie

Will Young! These people must be blind! Im still riding the Twilight high at the moment! When i have a second to myself i just smile and remember how amazing it all was! All my photos and signatures are on the wall above my laptop, and i find myself just staring at them for like 5mins!

On my way to work the other morning, a farm truck passed me that said 'Emmett' someone in very large letters - I laughed out loud, got a weird look from my Dad!

At work, my manager was talking about someone who drives a Volvo....I again laughed out loud and was given weird looks and then asked why that was so funny. Needless to say they didn't understand the humour in it!

I do get annoyed when people just don't get it and I have to explain things...takes half the fun out of it!! *sigh*

On my way to work the other morning, a farm truck passed me that said 'Emmett' someone in very large letters - I laughed out loud, got a weird look from my Dad!

At work, my manager was talking about someone who drives a Volvo....I again laughed out loud and was given weird looks and then asked why that was so funny. Needless to say they didn't understand the humour in it!

I do get annoyed when people just don't get it and I have to explain things...takes half the fun out of it!! *sigh*

I relate everything to twilight as well lol like i was sat in my class at college they have mitosis posters on the wall so i found myself giggling at that. Then my teacher started teaching us imprinting of course i was like Twilight, Jacob i must admit i got some funny looks.

I also keep finding myself looking at my photos and smiling its probley the best thing i have ever done with my money lol

This right here is also known as the PCB's!!!

You are all suffering from the Post Con Blues

Its a common side effect of attending great events and can only be remedied by attending another!

Of course this also means you are most probably addicted to events, and for that, im afraid, there is no cure!!

teehee!

=x=

I was almost crying during the closing ceremony that's how bad I got! I am now totally suffering from PCB- I've been miserable all week, almost hit breaking point today and wanted to yell at people AND i've already booked my ticket for ET2- well done guys you've got me hooked!!!

I keep watching twilight also it feels wrong not being at the twilight con lol but lucky for me i am going to an american one as well as ET2 because i am not a patient person :P

I just wanna see kellan again and peter but loved them all :P

Where are you going to, Jemma? Dallas? If yes, so am I :lol:

Yep dallas! :P I am going alone but oh well it should be fun hopefully i wont get lost :P lol

ME TOO !!! Awesome! We could stay in touch if you like and then meet there! I´ll fly in two days before, how about you? And you are now officially invited to my b-day celebration (Aug 2nd) ;-)

Have you got facebook/ twitter etc?

• 2 weeks later...

I keep watching twilight also it feels wrong not being at the twilight con lol but lucky for me i am going to an american one as well as ET2 because i am not a patient person :poki:

I just wanna see kellan again and peter but loved them all :wub:

Where are you going to, Jemma? Dallas? If yes, so am I :D

Yep dallas! :o I am going alone but oh well it should be fun hopefully i wont get lost :P lol

ME TOO !!! Awesome! We could stay in touch if you like and then meet there! I´ll fly in two days before, how about you? And you are now officially invited to my b-day celebration (Aug 2nd) ;-)

Have you got facebook/ twitter etc?

I am flying in on 28th :D And i would love to meet up seeming as i am going to the convention on my own, but my mum has decided to come to america with me.....so i don't get lost :huh: lol but she wont come to the actual convention.

And yay for your birthday lol

My facebook is

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....amp;ref=profile

And my twitter name is

http://twitter.com/JemmaAsh

Edited by Jemma