withdrawal symptoms

talie

I hear you on this! I'm missing the whole experience so much! I mean, it's not just the guests. It's being around people who will watch Twilight parodies with me and laugh just as much as I will. Being able to be totally myself. I really miss it! I miss the people. I miss my friends. I miss the atmosphere, all the excitement. And as odd as it sounds, I miss being constantly reminded of home. It was so easy to feel as if I were back in Washington State somehow, because people were talking about Forks, about places I grew up around, about the beach, etc. It's weird, I know, but whatever. I just miss the whole weekend. ET2 cannot come fast enough! This reunion is going to be epic.

I hear you on this! I'm missing the whole experience so much! I mean, it's not just the guests. It's being around people who will watch Twilight parodies with me and laugh just as much as I will. Being able to be totally myself. I really miss it! I miss the people. I miss my friends. I miss the atmosphere, all the excitement. And as odd as it sounds, I miss being constantly reminded of home. It was so easy to feel as if I were back in Washington State somehow, because people were talking about Forks, about places I grew up around, about the beach, etc. It's weird, I know, but whatever. I just miss the whole weekend. ET2 cannot come fast enough! This reunion is going to be epic.

just wondering..

did you go to the christian talk on saturday?

I cried when I left on the coach, but it was weird cus I was looking through my camera at my photos and was laughing at the same time. Best weekend ever and I can't wait to see you all again. I love all you guys so much!

Except if any of you were the ones that pushed me over in the drinks reception, then I don't like you.

But the rest of you were awesome!

I keep watching twilight also it feels wrong not being at the twilight con lol but lucky for me i am going to an american one as well as ET2 because i am not a patient person :D

I just wanna see kellan again and peter but loved them all :wub:

I keep watching twilight also it feels wrong not being at the twilight con lol but lucky for me i am going to an american one as well as ET2 because i am not a patient person :clap:

I just wanna see kellan again and peter but loved them all :clap:

Where are you going to, Jemma? Dallas? If yes, so am I :thumbup:

I think the worst thing, apart from missing the buzz and seeing the cast and all the fans....is going from being somewhere I could talk Twilight 24/7 and people just understood silly things like 'it's a worm' orthe significance of Volvo's etc etc....to being where I can barely mention it without people giving me weird looks or just changing the subject on me!!

And if anyone else tells me that my pics of me and Kellan look like this singer or that singer anymore I shall smack someone!! He's a trillion times better looking than any of them people have said!! It's driving me mad!!

oh my god, i totally agree with you guys. i loved being able to talk about twilight related things 24/7 without getting judged or anyone getting bored. it was amazing! and i miss everone so much. jazz and jennifer COME TO LONDON! and everyone else i met! why do we all live so far away from each other? we must organise a get together soon!

just wondering..

Yup, that was me! Why? Were you there too? Wasn't that such a lovely session? Christian is such a sweet heart. I really like her!

oh my god, i totally agree with you guys. i loved being able to talk about twilight related things 24/7 without getting judged or anyone getting bored. it was amazing! and i miss everone so much. jazz and jennifer COME TO LONDON! and everyone else i met! why do we all live so far away from each other? we must organise a get together soon!

YES! Seriously, can I? I'm all for it! And you guys, come to Leeds, seriously! When I get that DVD, we're going to want to party!!!

just wondering..

Yup, that was me! Why? Were you there too? Wasn't that such a lovely session? Christian is such a sweet heart. I really like her!

YES! Seriously, can I? I'm all for it! And you guys, come to Leeds, seriously! When I get that DVD, we're going to want to party!!!

DEFINITELY! come now! i have a sofa-bed and a double bed :D mwahaha! PAJAMA PARTY!

wow i'm travelling all over england this year! how early do you get the dvd?

I keep watching twilight also it feels wrong not being at the twilight con lol but lucky for me i am going to an american one as well as ET2 because i am not a patient person :smile:

I just wanna see kellan again and peter but loved them all :poki:

Where are you going to, Jemma? Dallas? If yes, so am I :D

Yep dallas! :D I am going alone but oh well it should be fun hopefully i wont get lost :D lol

just wondering..

DEFINITELY! come now! i have a sofa-bed and a double bed :D mwahaha! PAJAMA PARTY!

wow i'm travelling all over england this year! how early do you get the dvd?

I'm THERE!!!!!! We'll say you're my very sick long lost aunt who I've only just tonight realised existed! O no, we must see each other before your untimely passing...

That's my excuse to my department for why I didn't turn in my proposal tomorrow, and why I've suddenly disappeared off to London. *giggles*

Not sure when I get the DVD. My besty is buying it, but it's really expensive to ship things over here. So she'll send it eventually, haha!

I think the worst thing, apart from missing the buzz and seeing the cast and all the fans....is going from being somewhere I could talk Twilight 24/7 and people just understood silly things like 'it's a worm' orthe significance of Volvo's etc etc....to being where I can barely mention it without people giving me weird looks or just changing the subject on me!!

And if anyone else tells me that my pics of me and Kellan look like this singer or that singer anymore I shall smack someone!! He's a trillion times better looking than any of them people have said!! It's driving me mad!!

I think I'll agree on smacking. So many ppl said that to me as well and I was like it says 'Twilight' in the background + he's a thousand times better looking!

color=#990000]I'm THERE!!!!!! We'll say you're my very sick long lost aunt who I've only just tonight realised existed! O no, we must see each other before your untimely passing...

That's my excuse to my department for why I didn't turn in my proposal tomorrow, and why I've suddenly disappeared off to London. *giggles*

Not sure when I get the DVD. My besty is buying it, but it's really expensive to ship things over here. So she'll send it eventually, haha![/color]

[/font]

hahaha! :D you legend! *coughi'mdyingcough* yeah hurry up please, im bored!

I think I'll agree on smacking. So many ppl said that to me as well and I was like it says 'Twilight' in the background + he's a thousand times better looking!

hmm what singer would this be? i'm so confused right now!

color=#990000]I'm THERE!!!!!! We'll say you're my very sick long lost aunt who I've only just tonight realised existed! O no, we must see each other before your untimely passing...

Not sure when I get the DVD. My besty is buying it, but it's really expensive to ship things over here. So she'll send it eventually, haha![/color]

[/font]

hahaha! :D you legend! *coughi'mdyingcough* yeah hurry up please, im bored!

hmm what singer would this be? i'm so confused right now!

OME, how I wish I could go, seriously! This proposal is SO EFFING BORING!!!!!!! Everyone on my course is in agreement. But everyone is further along than me. I just need to write it, but Ellie! IT'S SO UNBEARABLY BORING!!! And it's not realistic! The whole thing is stupid! And I've got to be up at the crack of freaking dawn tomorrow to phone contacts to prove I've made contact.

*headdesk headdesk headdesk*

everyone keeps saying kellan looks like will young in my photos

needless to say, i ignored them until they took it back

biggest insult to kellan ever

I've also been told he looks like Will Young...and then Howard Donald (TT) and Stephen Gately :D - I told them they seriously need appointments with the eye doctor!!

How rude - Kellan is at least 394875959898 trillion times better looking (and better built!)