Sharing rooms

ok, so i know i'm posting this soooooooooo early on before the con, but i just foned the park inn and they only have double bed rooms left, and rather than paying £130 for just me for two nights, i figured if anyone has a spare bed and needs someone to share i'm up for it :(

A few facts bout me

Name: Jadie Bateman

Clean: hell yes, shower every mornin

I dont snore, though i have a tendency to talk in my sleep sometimes. And if you wud like me to stay with you and ure female, i will make u sum twilight jewellery, coz i'm funky like that :D

if ure male then i can get u summink else :D

(i'm not tryin to bribe u or anyfink, just wanna let u know wots included with me :D)

Edited by Twilight_fanatic92

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Jadie, if I dont get something sorted out with my dad, then I might be able to share with you! i'm 15 at the time of teh con, female, my name is Jade :( and I dont talk in my sleep, just talk a lot when I'm awake! lol.

me and my friend wanna book in the park inn, is it too late?

From what I hear they sell out quick, it's work giving them a ring and seeing. If not the Ibis it's not far from The Park Inn

yeah thats where we stayed last time :)

Is it any good?

I've booked my room for there and just wondered what it was like :P

From what I hear they sell out quick, it's work giving them a ring and seeing. If not the Ibis it's not far from The Park Inn

Is it any good?

I've booked my room for there and just wondered what it was like :P

yes its really great there

the only issue we had with it (if any at all) was that it was a little walk, and prom dresses do not fight off the cold too well!

But the rooms are really nice, they come with a nice little bathroom with a shower :)

Edited by Superrobyn

Is it any good?

I've booked my room for there and just wondered what it was like :D

yes its really great there

the only issue we had with it (if any at all) was that it was a little work, and prom dresses do not fight off the cold too well!

But the rooms are really nice, they come with a nice little bathroom with a shower :)

Oh right, awesome. I can't wait. I booked it first thing this morning since I wasn't sure how quick it sells out

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for ET and since it took a while to get there and back I didn't have long to change, that should be a problem now :P

^^Jadie, if I dont get something sorted out with my dad, then I might be able to share with you! i'm 15 at the time of teh con, female, my name is Jade :P and I dont talk in my sleep, just talk a lot when I'm awake! lol.

kool, u haven't booked a room yet have u?

Nah I have to wait for my mum to come back so I can sort out getting tickets, flights and all that and I'll try and convince her that it would be cheaper to share with someone!

Hello.

I'm looking for someone to share with.

I'm MJ (short for Mary Jayne) nearly 28, but going on 18 lol

Im from South Wales, and will be travelling over for the event.

I have a silver pass :lol: Yay

And its going to be the first convention i have ever attended.

I would love to share with someone. :)

I would say pm me, but the function doesnt seem to be working for me here.

Edited by Mj Cullen

Ok, so i have just booked a double room at the Park Inn for the Friday to the Sunday.

The total cost is £130, so if someone would like to share with me, it would be £65.

Drop me an email on: myordinarygirl@hotmail.com

However it is a double bed, as thats all they have left.

i'm thinkin most of the people with 2 beds in their room have got a friend goin wif them! :lol: i really wanna stay at the park inn... it was awesome this time round, so easy the sort stuff out! :S i'm hopin that someone will need someone to share and they will give me a note! i know MJ cullen said she'd share but theres only one bed... lol

i'm thinkin most of the people with 2 beds in their room have got a friend goin wif them! :poki: i really wanna stay at the park inn... it was awesome this time round, so easy the sort stuff out! :S i'm hopin that someone will need someone to share and they will give me a note! i know MJ cullen said she'd share but theres only one bed... lol

I wouldnt steal the covers, i promise.

But honestly... i understand why you are worried.

Theres plenty of time to get to know people before we go though.

Im always on msn if you or anyone else wants to chat.

I don't think I can afford the trip down to ET2, but if you guys can't get a room at the Park Inn whatever you do, DO NOT go to the Marriott hotel, it's a total waste of money and it may look pretty but the service is terrible.

Just a wee heads up for you guys :P

I'd love somebody to share a room with at the Park Inn...

I'm Jodie, I'm 18 and I went to the first convention.

I'm bubbly and friendly and love having a laugh so if anybody is thinking of going alone and needs somebody to share a room let me know :lol:

I have booked a double room at the Park Inn

3 nights stay

if you are looking for someone to share with then please let me know.

I am also a silver ticket holder. Would be good if we were both silver but doesnt matter too much if you're not. only saying coz my roomie this time was silver and i was standard. she was busy all sat and nothing on sun and i was the opposite. so if you are gold or silver it would be better.

female, male, vampire, werewolf (umm), android, whatever, not fussed. as long as you are nice. and bear in mind i am NOT team jacob..lol

I have booked a double room at the Park Inn

3 nights stay

if you are looking for someone to share with then please let me know.

I am also a silver ticket holder. Would be good if we were both silver but doesnt matter too much if you're not. only saying coz my roomie this time was silver and i was standard. she was busy all sat and nothing on sun and i was the opposite. so if you are gold or silver it would be better.

female, male, vampire, werewolf (umm), android, whatever, not fussed. as long as you are nice. and bear in mind i am NOT team jacob..lol

I would love to share with you if you haven't found anybody yet :)

I have a silver ticket again too and i'm definately not team Jacob :D

No worries if you've already found somebody :)