First Guest for Eternal Twilight 2

showmasters

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmm, Team Charlie :(

I'd not planned to go to ET2, but since we heard the news that the Chief was coming, timpe and I have been ummmming and ahhhhhing about whether to come or not.

We're so going - you know it.

I'm just putting off the inevitable, aren't I? :D

Dooooo it, dooooo it, dooooooo it... :D

Cool thanks, think i might buy extra ones though, as i know ill end up wanting more than just the photo signed once i get there. I managed to get An original film poster from laocal cinema of Twilight, would like to get all the cast to sign it eventually, may take me a a few years lol

Amanda

Cool thanks, think i might buy extra ones though, as i know ill end up wanting more than just the photo signed once i get there. I managed to get An original film poster from laocal cinema of Twilight, would like to get all the cast to sign it eventually, may take me a a few years lol

Amanda

sorry hit wrong button then lol

Amanda

Its so funny that we're all still here talking at midnight hehe :P

One random note everyone should know.. I have a wall in my room that is only filled with completely awesome stuff, that I have named the Wall of Awesomesauce. It is now over half full of Twilight/Eternal Twilight posters! The posters from the dealers room, flyer, programme, stuff from the reg. pack.. its all there :o I had to cram together so many other things to fit them!

mind you to be honest i think it would spoil it for me, as i look forward to the events so much. would hate not being able to spend day wondering around stalls and seeing all the guests...plus being a geek for the day lol

• Moderators

I guess it depends what you're interested in :wub:

If it's a con that I really want to see all the talks etc, then I just attend.

But if it's a 'signing event' where I only want to meet 1 or 2 guests, I'll crew and go see them on a break or something. Means I'm kept occupied, and I don't spend all day wandering round stalls spending money I don't have :chair:

Oh thats a good idea cause i do tend to spend alot at the events lol. Im lookin forward to the new venue this time for Milton keynes..just hoping they have some great guests as was a little disappointed with the last one at MK.