Extra Autographs

jjthedq

Hi,

I was just looking at the online shop for the extra autograph tickets. I wanted to get a second autograph from all of the guests, but there are only extra autograph tickets for Peter, Kellan, and Ashley. I'm not getting them for myself, it's for my best friend, and I REALLY want to get the complete set of autographs from all of the guests. Is that not an option, or am I missing how to do that? Also, why is Peter's autograph more expensive than Kellan and Ashley's? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Thanks!

This is because Peter is a much more established actor than the others... plus Peter's agent probably sets the price, not ME. ;)

You need to buy each auto individually... if the auto you want isn't listed, don't worry... ME don't usually work on the weekends, so check back Monday or Tuesday.

They will all be available to buy at the event. :YAHOO:

I thought that too, but Taylor's was set at £15 as well, and he's not nearly as established. I don't know, it just seems odd, and somewhat pointless. Not that it's going to stop me; my besty will have all the autographs. She's my Twilight merchandise provider. Everytime she buys a Twilight thing for herself, she buys one for me as well and just ships it over periodically to coincide with birthdays and holidays. And she buys everything, so I've got quite the collection!

Thanks for the information!

• Moderators

I wouldn't say it's "pointless" as such - none of us know how much it's costing for ME to get a particular guest here, nor what agents want etc.

At a signing event, they can range from £10 an autograph to £25, so it's not really surprising that the prices can differ at conventions too. Of course, there's always debate as to why and whether the more expensive ones are worth it etc, but we expect that.

I guess I'm alone in my thinking it pointless. O well, I still do, but it doesn't really matter.

Hmm, I've just gone and checked the online store, and they've got Ashley, Kellan, Peter, and Justin autographs, but no autographs with Christian. Justin doesn't have a photoshoot either, but Christian does.