so were you into vampires and werewolves before twilight?

bl00djunkie

so were you into vampires and werewolves before twilight?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. so were you into vampires and werewolves before twilight?

• yes i have always like vampire/werewolf stories
    • yes since buffy
    • no it was twilight that did it for me

Short, yes, but I wouldn't agree with the others. Anne objected to his casting initially but after seeing it raved about his performance. Stuart Townsend might have the look but I thought his acting was awful. Tom might not look like it but he had Lestat's soul perfectly. All IMO of course!

Edited by Psychosis

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short, yes, but I wouldn't agree with the others. Anne objected to his casting initially but after seeing it raved about his performance. Stuart Townsend might have the look but I thought his acting was awful. Tom might not look like it but he had Lestat's soul perfectly. All IMO of course!

Tom definitely did a lot better than I ever would have imagined he would - I was gutted when he was cast but he did prove me wrong, though I still don't think he's the perfect Lestat (way better than Brad Pitt's Louis though, and I don't dislike Brad Pitt usually). Anne Rice was impressed by Tom's performance but wanted Leonardo Di Caprio to play Lestat in any further movies (which I can't see at all, so what do I know? :angel: ). I can see that Leonardo could bring the right danger and intensity, but I don't think he has the right facial structure. None of the movie Lestats will ever be "my" Lestat - the Lestat in my head I just like much better. Thankfully with Twilight the Edward in my head was the Edward than ended up on screen so no complaints there.

I saw the pilot for it and didn't think it was much good.

Is the series better than the pilot ?

i think its worth watching, it was slow initially but worth sticking with in my humble opinion????

its a tv series its petty hard to find much .... there is a series called werewolf...you seen that? (its quite old)

hi i found both tv series, thanks! may not get to watch them b4 ET though, but will let you know!

hi i found both tv series, thanks! may not get to watch them b4 ET though, but will let you know!

i have werewolf if you have big wolf on campus we could swap ??

i have goosebumps and nitemare cafe too..i loved all that silly kids horror

i have werewolf if you have big wolf on campus we could swap ??

i have goosebumps and nitemare cafe too..i loved all that silly kids horror

i'll let u know wen i get them, i could bring BWOC to ET if ur going? are u on facebook???

yes bl00djunkie@hotmail.com let me know who you are tho... :D