Your Halloween Costumes

Buffy Lover

Since there was a lot of discussion of this in other topics, I decided to make a topic about it. :blush: What are you guys dressing up as, or thinking of dressing up as for the Halloween ball?

I'm torn between several ideas, all of which are Buffy related. I really want to go as Anya, but I also...don't. :o

Also, I thought here would be a good place to give each other suggestions for costumes or help with how to put a costume of a specific thing/person together! :P

Thats cool! we sud like start up a topic with like a game where u post a quote from episode of buffy/angel/firefly, and person who guess's it right then has to do next quote!" to keep us occupied till next annoiucnemnt lol

I have so many costume ideas. I was thinking maybe Glory. I mean, she's my favourite villain and I could just wear the dress and crimp my hair or something. :D Okay, sure, my hair colour isn't right, but still. :YAHOO: Or Faith, OMWF Anya, Drusilla, Dark Willow, Prophecy Girl Buffy or someone else entirely so many choices :YAHOO:

Then who can start it? :unsure: