• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Ahaa. Nahhh, i made myself some chicken & sweetcorn thingss. Don't laugh. That's what i call them XD

Lol. They're yummyyy :)

I think i shouldn't have eaten so many thoughh. Especially since i already had my dinner, i was just being greedy XD

21orac4.jpg

Lmaoo. Yeahh, i like to eat kids food. :( I'm probably one of the fussiest eaters you'll ever meet XD

Those things are sooo good :P

Hmmm....i don't think a horse would taste too good :|

xxx

Mmm yummm I've been in a chicken mood for like a year :P

wowow dinosaur shapes :o

well it says jungle but they are blates dinosaurs

well the one on the fork looks like an elephant... and the other one looks like a crocodile but the other one looks like little foot so as long as one of them is a dinosaur i'm happy

:(

now I'm in the mood for land before time

2uikoyb.jpg

or any dinosaur related movie really

would settle for jurassic park :clap:

jurassic_park_rex1.jpg

hahah look at his little arms... no wonder he went extinct :(

Edited by Saxby

Lol. Bless :D

Same with me. Aha. I used to have 2 best friends who were boys :/ Twins :|

Ughhhh. Lol. I still see them sometimes but not all that often.

It was always them 2 and me and my cousin. Well, before she was my cousin. You'd never believe now that she was my best friend. I hate her now.

xxx

Aha. Well, since you've all deserted me....

Lol. Might aswell tell you an 'interesting' story of today. Ahahahaaa.

I was on my way to singing and i was running kind of late, so i'm like speed walking with my earphones in full blast. Then i see this guy like waving at me. First thing i think is do i know him? Aha. Then i realise it's one of those annoying people that say they only need to take a minute of your time and hassle you for your money XD

Now, for those who know me know that i have a majorrrr problem with being rude. Aha. I physically can't do it. So i stopped, took my earphones out and was like 'Sorry, i'm kind of in a rush to get somewhere. I'm running late' And he like gave me this really sad look and was like 'Awhh, is there no way you've got any time just for me to tell you a bit about what we do' So i was like 'Erm.....well....ohh...okay then'

So, i stood there and listened to everything he said then when he was like 'Since we don't get any government funding if you would just be able to donate £6 a month'

Then i'm just like 'Erm....see..i'd love to but i havn't even left school yet. I don't actually have the money' He was like 'How old are you?' I was like '16' Ahahaaa. As soon as i said that he was like 'Ohh, okayy then. Thanks for your time'

I had to laugh. The fool. Bless him ;)

I would have felt so bad if i'd just ignored him.

My mum's just like 'NO NO NO NO NO'

Ahahahahahaha. I'm just like 'Mummmm, that's horrible!'

She's just like 'Yeahh, but you can't get rid of them once you start talking'

Awhhhhh. It was for the RSPCA. :)

Andddd OH YESSSSS! I love my mum sometimesss :)

I kind of hinted that i wanted the day off tomorrow earlier and just a minute ago i went in and she said to me in front of my dad.

'I think it would probably be best if you had the day off to do some more of your art work and get caught up rather than going into school'

She looked at me over my dads shoulder and winked. Aha. I was like 'Yeahh, i do have quite a bit to do'

Looks like you'll be putting up with me tomorrow then Jess ;)

Hope you all enjoyed my essay ;)

xxx

;) You havn't left meeeeeee! ;)

xxx

Ooh, I hate it when that happens. :(

2 of those guys moved to New Zealand, and I still see the other 2 but one's at uni and the other is about to start uni. and they're more like brothers... :D

I have no guy friends my age, actually. :(

Mhmm. I only have 1. Aha. Well, 1 close guy friend :)

My next door neighbour. Lol. I swear we've had this discussion before ;)

But yeahhh, even we're not that close anymore :/

Ughhh. Life sucks. I miss him sometimes :| That sounds really stupid cos he lives next door. Aha. You know what i mean :)

xxx

yayyy I now have two weeks off with no work to do :D

*dances*

and I got my new timetable for the next two terms... how fun does this shound :smile:

Monday - No College

Tuesday - Exotics, Work expirence, Exotics, Practical Handling

Wednedsay - No College

Thursday - Breeding and Genetics, Welfare and Development, Tutorial, breeding and genetics, behaviour

Start at 9:45 yayyy, but finish at 5 :(

Friday - Welfare and Breed Development, Biology, IT workshop, Biology

gahhh not looking forward to biology :|

:smile: bahh who needs thursday or friday - I like mondays off 'cause I can stay up late and watch CSI sunday... not that I make it to 1am I'm so tired by then :D

gahh I keep trying to mail the poilce dog people about work exp, and keeps telling me the email won't send!

no I have to phone them up tomorrow and be like

'ME AGAIN! it won't send... what do I do... :('

:smile: that really how it is, I just got so angry I sent like 20 in one go ¬_¬

they will take my CV and will consider me for the placement! or else I just wont leave them alone :D

*ring ring*

Me: Hel..

*dial tone*

*ring ring*

Me: Hello...

*dial tone*

*ring ring*

*fast*Me: HelloItWontLetMeEmailYou?!

Pshhhhh. I just wouldn't go. Aha.

My French teacher wanted me to go back after school and do my coursework that apparently i hadn't done. I went into the room, looked in my folder and the coursework was there. Lol.

But the moaning didn't stop there. I decided not to turn up for my French exam. Aha. Lets just say she wasn't too happy about that :P

xxx