• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Aha. Pshhh. What a sneaky little brat!

I had to pop out to hobbycraft earlier and he ate the cake and put the box back in the fridge - making me guess my mother doesn't know XD Lol. I will be having words. The was mineeee!

Awhhhhh, another year older eh? ;)

xxx

Jeez. Where is everyone tonight XD Aha.

The one night this week i can relax. Well, technically i should be doing more art prep XD Lol. But i've been doing my freakin art exam all day, why come home and put myself through even more misery XD

Erm....i feel like i'm talking to myself. Aha. Jess, when you come online - when's my update coming?! ;):P

xxx

Happy birthday for 8 days time! :YAHOO:

Thanks, I still think it's unfair my family are all leaving me to go look at uni's with my sisters :chair:

I'll be all bored now lol

Aha. Pshhh. What a sneaky little brat!

I had to pop out to hobbycraft earlier and he ate the cake and put the box back in the fridge - making me guess my mother doesn't know XD Lol. I will be having words. The was mineeee!

Awhhhhh, another year older eh? :chair:

xxx

Hahaha, well played Leah's brother (whose name I don't know but you have no doubt said it loads) :chair:

I can't wait to be 17- only so I can start driving lessons... but after twilight 'cause it's either spending money or driving lessons :chair:

Jeez. Where is everyone tonight XD Aha.

The one night this week i can relax. Well, technically i should be doing more art prep XD Lol. But i've been doing my freakin art exam all day, why come home and put myself through even more misery XD

Erm....i feel like i'm talking to myself. Aha. Jess, when you come online - when's my update coming?! :chair::clap:

xxx

Sorry, I went to watch CSI and fell asleep :thumbup:

Gahhh thats a lot of art for one day

Edited by Saxby

Aha.

Awhhh, bless youu :)

Lol. I fell asleep at like 11 anywayy. I was soo tired.

Skiving off college today :D

I did go but got there and couldn't be bothered so i came home XD

Yeahh, get me. Rebellll! ;)

No doubt the cost for that will be picking my brothers up......no! It won't! I have work. Aha. Not that that makes it much better XD

xxx

Bleugh, I'm ill for the 3rd day. ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you Leah that my parents' have giving me a curfew because they think I'm getting ill all the time because I'm staying up on my laptop.

So, I'm now not allowed on my laptop anymore after 9pm during school term. But I break up for Easter in a couple of days, so no curfew then. :D

Newsagents. Aha.

I work there on a Wenesday and a shoe shop on a Saturday - which i like sooo much better XD Lol.

Hott guy, easy work and...yeah :P Lmaoo.

My week's been pretty crap as per usual :|

I need a break. Actually, Monday wasn't too bad. I didn't go to any of my lessons cos i told them i was doing art prep up in the library - i didn't. Lol.

Tuesday - Exam all day :|

Today - skived college, but i had work which kind of ruined it. And i got paid but i have to take that money round to Natalie in a minute for my JB ticket.

Tomorrow - I already know that's going to be crap. Exam all day again :|

Might ask my mum for Friday off. Aha.

How about you? :)

xxx

oh thats so cool. i dont have a job :/ and its a bonus to have a hot guy at your work!! passes the time. lol.

what exams have you done/got? are they all art at the moment?

your mum just gives you day off? thats awesome!!!

umm my week...ooh we i went to the pub with my mum & dad on monday, and there's this really hot australian guy there, so i've got my mum and my sister to take me tomorrow. haha.

my weeks been pretty boring actually :/

i'm going to ikea tomorrow, which is cool :D watching the apprentice right now :/

you getting the dvd from et?

xxx

Aha. Ahh, i've only just gotten a job. Such a relief. I felt so bad asking my mum and dad for money all the time. Lol.

Yepp. Just art at the moment. Cos it's 10 hours and we can't do 10 hours in one day so i've already had 5 hours, got the other 5 hours tomorrow. Aha.

Got my drama exam the week after the easter holidays and then the rest of them are in like June. :)

Lol. My mum doesn't really have much choice. I just tell her i'm having the day off XD

It's not like i do it all the time. I just know when i need the break. Lol.

Ahhhh, Australian :) get in there ;)

Aha. Yepp :D

I can't wait to see what's going to be on it :D

xxx

i know same, i hate asking for money :/

good luck for the rest of your exam today. are you good at art?

aha thats really funny, i can imagine my mum's expression if i had asked her for a day off ;) lol

i know same,i have a huge things for accents, i love american, australian, and you know danny from mcfly? ;) his accent. he's from Bolton. i love it XD

Yaay Jess yours & Leahs stories are Amazing!!!!!!!

xxx

i know they are!! it's so unfair lol.

i'm going to the pub tonight just casually... hoping he'll be on his shift ahaha, altho my mum started talking to him, she was just staring at him, lol, i was like oh dear why did you do that, and she was like liz its all about eye contact. ahaha. :lol:

xxx

ahaha, my mum says exactly that! The other day she was like

"Jess, you should come to Waitrose with me on a Saturday"

I was like "Er, why?"

"Because that's the day all the boys work there"

A little shocked, I replied

"What does that mean?"

then, this really scared me, she replied with "Well, you could ask one for help and get his number or something, you never know!"

:lol:

ahaha

aha, I had to literally take a step back and process what she'd just said.

Not as bad as my granny, the other day, when we were talking about my play she asked me this question about one of the girls in Yr 11:

"Were her bosoms real or not?"

ahaha, I literally choked on my dinner. She's the most miserable woman ever, and she piped up with something like that. aha.

I suppose the guys who work in Waitrose are quite nice...haha. :P

:lol:

Lol. Ermm.....i don't know XD

Aha. I've never seen them XD

Wow. This is almost as bad as earlier when we were talking about our codename for Kellan (Big) and when i said it.

See, we originally named him Big Bird but it was too long so we were like How about we shorten it to Big?

So i was like Okay, Kellan is big!

And i was saying today I didn't even realised what i'd said till it came out of my mouth. Now put the conversation together XD Aha. Let's just say i got a few funny looks XD

Lol.

Made it worse that i happened to be talking about people who wanted to die naked stripping off on the train tracks and waiting for the train to hit them. Lmaoo.

Erm...yeah XD

Work.....erm.....crap. Aha.

Well, the shoe shop's still good :lol:

The newsagents is just....hard work :P

xxx