• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

hahahah they can't escape us

they ended up paying about £55, I would have paied that much, but probs best I didn't

I'll post a picture of the dress I wanted so if any of you see it around or on ebay ect.

Just looked up that person that got it, I should have known they would have started a bidding war they won loads of reko dresses in the past :WAVE:

e08d_1.JPG

I WILL find one again and I WILL get it :D

hahahah they can't escape us

they ended up paying about £55, I would have paied that much, but probs best I didn't

I'll post a picture of the dress I wanted so if any of you see it around or on ebay ect.

Just looked up that person that got it, I should have known they would have started a bidding war they won loads of reko dresses in the past :WAVE:

e08d_1.JPG

I WILL find one again and I WILL get it :D

Aww that is really pretty - its a shame u couldn't get it!

I know rite, I almost cried when it came up with outbid... I think it hurt more that it was buy £2 :WAVE:

I better not see anyone wear it to ET2 :P:D

I'm sure (hope) they have more, I know they are pertty but someone must want to sell one :P

I know rite, I almost cried when it came up with outbid... I think it hurt more that it was buy £2 :WAVE:

I better not see anyone wear it to ET2 :P:D

I'm sure (hope) they have more, I know they are pertty but someone must want to sell one :P

lol - thats what it was like at the guest encounter auction - at the last second someone out bid me with £300, and I was 11th, didn't have time to go up a bit! I nearly cried too!

lol - i don't have any idea what I am going to wear to the volturi one! i'm hoping inspiration will just strike! I'm a bit worried about looking overly dressed if no one has really amde a huge effort, or looking under dressed if everyone looks amazing! Argh - being a girl is sooo difficult! I might just get a big dress and wear it anyways!