Drinks Reception - What are you wearing?

jazz5490

Do they run into eachother? Am I going to have to wear my La Push outfit to the Drinks thingy?! Cos I'm at a hotel thats not the park inn and I don't really do quick changes well and oh god what if its raining!?!?! x x x

• Moderators

While the first will likely finish as the second starts (based on previous events), as with any 'party' it doesn't usually kick into high gear for a fair while .. people turn up fashionably late after all ..

If anything, I'd suggest perhaps trying to find someone in the Park Inn who could let you change in their room maybe?

I guess it depends how different your outfits are etc. The Drinks Reception doesn't have a strict dress code or anything, so it's up to you what you want to wear. Some go smart, some go casual.

Aaa the many many dilemmas I now face but thanks :D Well Goldies? What yous wearing to the drinks reception?!? Help!!! x x x

I think I'll be wearing the same to the drinks reception and the La Push party. It's casual, no need to dress up for fancy actors. xD It's basically just leggings, a short skirt and a top, add some boots to that and a rain coat neatly folded and carried in my shoulder bag. I'll look fabulous. :P

hey guys,

I was just wondering about the same!!!

What to wear at this reception?!? I thought it would be a little fancier than the beach party...?because i planned on wearing just a sweater and jeans to that, but i don't know if i felt that comfortable only wearing this also at he reception...what do you think? would the little black dress be overdressed??? if yes what else??? maybe jeans with a nice top? but what shoes???

man there's a lot to think about :)

• Showmasters Admin

It really is up to you.

Some people coming in jeans and t-shirt, some coming in suits or an evening dress (and that's just the guys).

We have crew in with the guests and they wear jeans and usually a crew t-shirt. So being in jeans you definitely will not look completely out of place.

That's the good thing about staying in the Park Inn....you can get changed for every event at the drop of a hat. I hadn't thought about what I'd wear really, but yep, it'd be nice to dress smartly (is that a word? lol)

True, but as was said before, everybody will be fashionably late. ESPECIALLY those of us with Gold tickets because we'll just have come from the drinks reception. So I think you can reasonably go back and change down into beachware. The hotel is just across the street, and it won't take that long anyway. You'll already have make-up on, and you can just pull your hair back from whatever it was in. Or if it was up, you can put it down. :)

I know, right? I've got loans coming in soon, so I can go out and find a nice dress.

I really want to lose some weight though. Ugh, only a month to do it in.

That means I should probably put these Girl Scout cookies away, doesn't it?!

*le sigh*

Edited by xihearttwilightx