LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

Davey

OK so I didnt find it! I made it  :lol:

:lol: cheat!!!

lol

tis v good tho!!

he wudnt have bin in hogwarts wud he? hes a squib...?

OK OK! I was just REALLY bored! So I thought hmmmmmmmm lets be nice to the squib! :lol:

That is cool, when i was going to see David bradley in a play (Titus-he was amazing in it!). I couldn't find a photo of him anywhere, then i gradually got hold of one and i never did meet him, because the play (except for the day i went) was always on the same nights i was working. he lives in my home town, theres a fun fact..and did everyone see that Charles II programme on BBC1 that had the lovely CC in? He was also in that and Midsummer Murders the other day, he's getting everywhere!xx

OK so I didnt find it! I made it  :D

:D cheat!!!

lol

tis v good tho!!

OK OK! I was just REALLY bored! So I thought hmmmmmmmm lets be nice to the squib! :D

aw see - ure nice like that!! lol... fool!!

well..... nice until it comes to laffing at me ice skating..... I DIDNT FALL OVER!! so HA! :P:P:P

OK so I didnt find it! I made it  :D

:D cheat!!!

lol

tis v good tho!!

OK OK! I was just REALLY bored! So I thought hmmmmmmmm lets be nice to the squib! :D

well..... nice until it comes to laffing at me ice skating..... I DIDNT FALL OVER!! so HA! :P:P:P

I know! But you did do very well! Its a shame I was working otherwise I would have tripped you up!!! :D:P

OK so I didnt find it! I made it 

:( cheat!!!

lol

tis v good tho!!

well..... nice until it comes to laffing at me ice skating..... I DIDNT FALL OVER!! so HA! :(:o:D

I know! But you did do very well! Its a shame I was working otherwise I would have tripped you up!!! :D:D

:( and i just called you nice too... thats so mean!! i was doing well i was... only juse i was holdin goerges hand tho :huh:

Edited by dracosb1tch