Dan Radcliffe

Jacali

lol sounds like me and suz! wait that sounded wrong, suz knows what i ment lol

it was a compliment!

You and Suz eh? Now there's a picture, and suddenly it's hot in here again!

Damned lightsabre!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST DAN AND RUPERT! ONLY! THATS ALL I ASK! EVERYONES BORED OF THAT OTHER KID.....damn it wossis name? that other harry potter kid who went cm? O , WHO CARES, BRING DEVON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think his name was......aaa forget it, just dont invite him, he was damn annoyin and ugly, RUPERT AND DAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah Jacali, and one more thing...*MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH*

There you go!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

also obi-wan:

...*MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH*

hee hee

yeh! dan rupe dev and obi! woo!

also obi-wan:

...*MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH*

hee hee

yeh! dan rupe dev and obi! woo!

and me too!

Now I really am blushing! :yoda:

MWAH! back at ya kid!

Obi-Wan :lol:

well of course u aswell!

mwahahaaaaa

yes us and our pyromaniacness!!! teeheehee :blink::lol:;)

god wot wud we be like with both of our sets of curling tongs.... i even managed to burn myself on them whilst on the fone......!!

Edited by dracosb1tch

mwahahaaaaa

yes us and our pyromaniacness!!! teeheehee :blink::lol:;)

god wot wud we be like with both of our sets of curling tongs.... i even managed to burn myself on them whilst on the fone......!!

lol!

*makes note to alert fire brigade upon suzi's arrival*

i burnt my fingers on the ceramic straightning irons i was using the other day! i kept grabbing the wrong end lol! and its got cool touch coating on it but my fingers still managed to find the hot bits!

mwahahaaaaa

yes us and our pyromaniacness!!! teeheehee  :yoda:  :firedevil:  :firedevil:

lol!

*makes note to alert fire brigade upon suzi's arrival*

i burnt my fingers on the ceramic straightning irons i was using the other day! i kept grabbing the wrong end lol! and its got cool touch coating on it but my fingers still managed to find the hot bits!

ceramics are buggers for burning yourself..i tend to burn myself when ive turned them off and i think theyve cooled and pick them up to find they havent *durr*

• 1 month later...
YEAH! TOM FELTON SERIOUSLY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I CHANGE MY NAME??????  OMG! DAN! I LOVE U DAN!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why don't you like Tom??

she does, she was just going through one of her "i hate tom coz he's done/said something i dont like" phases

He can say anything he wants 2 me!

Anywaze.....It'd b cool 2 get Dan!

yeh anything as long as its not "go away b4 i call the police you strange person"

yay, The Radcliffe at c4 would be like THE best thing ever! woo!

We should definately get Daniel Radcliffe at C4. I'm all for getting all of the harry potter cast there but how great would it be to meet the actual harry? I think hes great, it must be hard for him because harry potter would be a hard character to live up to and he's quite young but he's brillant. Hope he stays for all 7 movies else it wouldn't be the same. Get Daniel to C4!!! :D:blink:

YEAH! TOM FELTON SERIOUSLY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I CHANGE MY NAME??????  OMG! DAN! I LOVE U DAN!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why don't you like Tom??

she does, she was just going through one of her "i hate tom coz he's done/said something i dont like" phases

What did he do or say???? I am very curious.

We still want to meet Dan radcliffe. I'm a bit worried about everyone saying Tom was a bit moody, I would be terrified to meet a moody actor - especially one alot younger than me. I hope Dan can come though