Challenge TishTosh!!!!!!

POTATOES

sorry i cant spell annika...i mean like annika rice hehe...im sorry i should stop now..it just came into my head...anyways!!!

everyone knows TishToshTash(ooo lots of t's) is like the queen of photos! any picture you want she seems to have or find!!! so i think we should play a new game where we all name a picture we want and she has to find it!!!! i know its mean but it will amuse me and put her powers to the test hehe :lol::D

now, u have to pick pictures that you know exist!!!! u can just name something she wont ever be able to find!!

and the only other rule is....I go first!!! :P

ive been trying to find these myself and so far have only found about 3!!! i need a perfect one for my tshirt.....i need to find pictures where it looks like elijah is making a move on dom!!! not the other way round!!

your challenge is set hehehe

(oh...and other people can post piccies if they wanna help each other out in picture fighting...i only named it tishtosh coz shes good at it and i wanted to pick on her........love you really hehe) :D

(ps-sorry tash :D )

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! :angry: Right then! *Runs off to look* Oh no! My Elijah picture resources site has gone down and they are fixing it right now! *Runs off somewhere else*

Grr...Got a good sean astin one lol!

dominic3.JPG

dominic110.jpg

Awww!

dominic125.jpg

Harry monaghan! :P

Grr....Ok so they werent what u were asking for....i shall try n do my challenge in a bit...its the website thats magical I tell ya! :o

A picture of Buffy as a vampire :D:P

Grr...Now thats a subject I have no idea on damnit!

Err...Whats up with this!? (Cant hotlink) THIS!

Ok...So..Ive been searching for this since my last post...i cant do it... :rolleyes: I have no idea where to start! Ive looked thru all the episodes n there was nothing!

i dunno if this will be easy or not, but what about a picture of nicholas cage looking really cool?

:P:D:D just the way u asked that made me laugh!

why? :D

its prolly just the way i read it!

the "i dunno if this will be easy or not" made me giggle :rolleyes:

i am an ass.......(thats a line from much ado about nothing btw...and yet i seem to be showing i am one now...ahem...nm)

this is kind of a find and go make challenge

I want a Gone With the Wind Icon. Preferably animated. Preferably Rhett/Scarlett (i know who else) possibly with the text "tomorrow is another day"

so if you can go find pictures and stuff for me ....and possibly make seeing as you seem to be quite good at that i'd give you bonus points *G*